View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 11:38 AM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8736 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,950,165,469,982,054,575,767,552.00
Total Points: 1,950,165,469,982,054,575,767,552.00
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
I have always been a fan of Eubanks sr! He was such a clown. I loved his battles with the dark destroyer.

Naturally I like Jr too.

I remember watching interviews with Eubanks sr and he could talk up a **** storm.
Yeah, there were some great fights between the the Brit-pack rivals back then!

Eubank/Benn, Michael Watson beating one then losing, tragically, to the other.

Eubank Sr still is a clown! Who would believe that a boxer's dad would climb into the ring between rounds, wearing riding boots and a monacle, then just stand there with his arms folded supervising his son's corner.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote