No announcement yet.

good riddance andre, dont come back....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    You are literally insane. He just fought the scarier boogie man twice. Which you said he would never do but he's now scared of jack Adonis and a guy with 11 fights. You need to log off
    and lost the first time around and 'won' the second fight in the most controversial way imaginable. lets not forget kovalev was his only respectable opponent in 5 years when there were plenty of options on the table for him.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      First of all WEIRDO because on this forum that is how you behave! Beterbiev wasn't even mention but Eastern European C0ck Lovers like yourself up until recent. NONE OF YOU as calling for Ward vs Beterbiev. Secondly, Beterbiev was or still might be having issues with Yvon Michel his Promoter and haven't fought since last year.

That is why i call people like yourself groupies, you literally jump from different Eastern European c0cks. Kovalev couldn't get the job done now you jump to Beterbiev

Been a Beterbiev fans and I rarely seen people post about him until NOW all of a sudden! Beterbiev is a excellent fighter I think he can give all including Ward problems I posted that probably 1-2 years ago. However, to pretend like Ward retired because of Beterbiev, that Confirms that you're a fuking Weirdo when deep down you know that is not even the case. The man just fought Kovalev twice a guy you said he was also scared of and ducking. Since Kovalev didn't get the jump done you now deep throating Beterbiev, then after Beterbiev it will be Dmitry Bivol, then after Bivol it will be Oleksandr Gvozdyk. That is what makes you a fuk Weirdo because it is never ending with fans like yourself
      yeah and you ride the soul pole with another willie Johnson in your mouth

Comment

#WardRuinsLives

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
        This post in a nutshell

Comment

First of all WEIRDO because on this forum that is how you behave! Beterbiev wasn't even mention but Eastern European C0ck Lovers like yourself up until recent. NONE OF YOU as calling for Ward vs Beterbiev. Secondly, Beterbiev was or still might be having issues with Yvon Michel his Promoter and haven't fought since last year.

That is why i call people like yourself groupies, you literally jump from different Eastern European c0cks. Kovalev couldn't get the job done now you jump to Beterbiev

Does riding for Ward and Spence (your avy) makes you a afro american **** lovers too you fckin genius?

Just trying to understand your mental perception...

Comment

i liked ward back in the super six days, was excited to have an american winning the tournament. then he took the next 5 years off fighting cab drivers. then he finally fights someone decent, has a close fight followed by a rematch with ref intervention after a 6 ball punch combo and now declares a fake retirement. we know he will be back to fight another cab driver in 2 years.

he is the biggest waste of talent and the biggest joke in boxing today. fuk this guy

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              Does riding for Ward and Spence (your avy) makes you a afro american **** lovers too you fckin genius?

Just trying to understand your mental perception...
              Show me a post or a thread I started that I've made bashing others fighters in defense of those fighters...

People bash Ward to Praise other fighters THAT is what Groupies Do!

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                ive been talking about beterbiev for a long time, not just now, and not just after ward kovalev 2, so should really get your facts straight before you start name calling. All ward wanted was a risk free fight which is why he was after bellew and buglioni. He didnt seem to show much interest in fighting stevenson, jack or defending against his mandatory (beterbiev). Fact is if buglioni or a paul smith was his mandatory, he wouldnt have retired. He didnt want a hard nights work against a dangerous mandatory for no reward.
                BULL**** because Beterbiev barely even gets talked about on this Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  yeah and you ride the soul pole with another willie Johnson in your mouth

Comment

Show me a post or a thread I started that I've made bashing others fighters in defense of those fighters...

People bash Ward to Praise other fighters THAT is what Groupies Do!
                    I don't have to, just looking at your post, avy and vids, you ridding the same type of dlcks.

Comment

BULL**** because Beterbiev barely even gets talked about on this Forum!
                      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=749448

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=748052

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=742597

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=737377

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=734822

well thats 5 threads ive done about beterbiev....

Comment

Working...
                      X