Vicki Li aka @vickibaybeee is now 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    no beer needed....would smash immediately
    no thought needed. would knock up immediately.

Comment

She is gorgeous but I'd have to pass. She looks young enough to be my daughter. Too young looking for my taste.

Comment

So no booty pics, Meat?

She looks dope in the pic on your avi (if thats the same chick)

Comment

lovelovetenshi>

Comment

Man, I'd give it to her, but my god she comes across like she'd be the most annoying, high maintenance, vain, fake ass ****.

All the stupid little cutesy wutesy poses. You know that they've spent hour upon hour staring at themselves practicing that ****. ****ing drives me nuts. There's something about little cutesy chicks posing like ditzy *****es in front on their bedroom mirrors and taking millions of photos of themselves that really turns me off.

I think it gives too much of a look into the vanity and absurd preoccupation with themselves that they clearly have. Type of chick that would look at herself in every reflection she walks past, windows of shops, car windows, shiny chrome walls etc etc. Urgh....

Anyway, I'd still hit it. Just couldn't talk to her or spend any time outside ****ing her. She's much hotter with the smaller (her real ones I guess) **** too.

Edit: ****, I just noticed the little kitty phone cover too.
            Last edited by BennyST; 04-11-2013, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              Man, I'd give it to her, but my god she comes across like she'd be the most annoying, high maintenance, vain, fake ass ****.

All the stupid little cutesy wutesy poses. You know that they've spent hour upon hour staring at themselves practicing that ****. ****ing drives me nuts. There's something about little cutesy chicks posing like ditzy *****es in front on their bedroom mirrors and taking millions of photos of themselves that really turns me off.

I think to gives too much of a look into the vanity and absurd preoccupation with themselves that they clearly have. Type of chick that would look at herself in every reflection she walks past, windows of shops, car windows, shiny chrome walls etc etc. Urgh....

Anyway, I'd still hit it. Just couldn't talk to her or spend any time outside ****ing her. She's much hotter with the smaller (her real ones I guess) **** too.

Shes not wife material

Comment

Asian girl in hipster glasses? I'm not trying to be that high-and-mighty douche but come on, man.

Attention whore girls like that are just obnoxious. Theres nothing special about her at all; hit Dallas on the weekend and you'll be swimming in Asian hipster girls that look just like that and are easy as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

I think to gives too much of a look into the vanity and absurd preoccupation with themselves that they clearly have. Type of chick that would look at herself in every reflection she walks past, windows of shops, car windows, shiny chrome walls etc etc. Urgh....

Wow! I thought i was the only one who found that obnoxious.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Asian girl in hipster glasses? I'm not trying to be that high-and-mighty douche but come on, man.

Attention whore girls like that are just obnoxious. Theres nothing special about her at all; hit Dallas on the weekend and you'll be swimming in Asian hipster girls that look just like that and are easy as ****.
                    Those ****ing glasses are what really did it in the first place. Too large fake toy glasses that don't even have lenses in them.

Comment

Who is angie varona?

Comment

Working...
                      X