No announcement yet.

I will never bet against Bud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will never bet against Bud

Yea Bud is gonna beat Spence and Thurman. Clever, adapts well, patient, can punch, long ass arms, throw a in combinations, and just use his tools the best imo

Thurman aint ever fighting at 147 again. He's been away too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Thurman aint ever fighting at 147 again. He's been away too long.
      I think he will but he wont be as sharp as he was, and he hasn't really looked amazing in his last few fights

Comment

50/50 I think Crawford can out-box him BUT would have trouble keeping Spence Jr off of him for 12 Rounds to avoid that Power and get it to the Cards. Particularly BODY SHOTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
          I think he will but he wont be as sharp as he was, and he hasn't really looked amazing in his last few fights
          Hard to look amazing when you're fighting (and beating) the other champions in the division. Those guys are pretty good too you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post

I think that was due to him draining himself though. He looked great at 154 against Quintana way back when.

154 is where One Time should be fighting

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              I think that was due to him draining himself though. He looked great at 154 against Quintana way back when.

154 is where One Time should be fighting
              Yea damn didnt realize that was at 154. That was first time I saw thurman. Maybe some hope there

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                50/50 I think Crawford can out-box him BUT would have trouble keeping Spence Jr off of him for 12 Rounds to avoid that Power and get it to the Cards. Particularly BODY SHOTS!
                Yea it's a tough call but I think Craeford using distance with those long arms but still landing combos from the right ranges, is what's gonna keep him at the top. I was 50 50 with Spence but now 60 40 Crawford lol

Comment

Working...
                X