No announcement yet.

What would John Lennon be Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would John Lennon be Today?

Where do you think John Lennon would stand politically today?

The obvious answer of course is that he'd be Far-Left, but Consider that the Left of John's time aren't the same as the Left now whom are now Pro-War ( Just look at their Sabre-Rattling when it comes to Russia and Syria ) and Anti-Free Speech.

The Left of John's time wouldn't Cheer when Political Dissidents are denied entry to Certain Countries.

Also, with how Authoritarian the left have become - would John decide to become a conservative just to upset the Apple Cart considering his disdain for Authoritarianism.
    Insufferable SJW
    33.33%
    Marxist-Spouting Nincompoop
    8.33%
    Centrist
    8.33%
    Conservative
    8.33%
    Other
    41.67%

The poll is expired.

Lennon is a Marxist. His song 'imagine' itself gives you a clear picture on what his politic ideology is. And clowns eat that song up.... Lol

Comment

I don’t think it’s possible to come up with a lyric that is more annoying than ‘thank God it’s them instead of you’ that Bono came up with in Do They Know it’s Christmas!

Lennon would have done it though.

He would have created a lyric so annoying it would have prompted every human being to engage in a fight to the death with the first person in their eye line.

In short the pacifist would create a world where the streets run red with everyone’s blood.

Comment

With the amount of factory music being produced today probably nowhere.

Comment

He would like just be another liberal.

I doubt he'll be as far left as Roger Waters though.

Comment

Concerning 'Imagine' - I always thought Lennon was coming from an Idealist view ( In His Mind Certainly ) rather than an Outright Marxist. He was as sharp as a tack but could be incredibly naive, but he always had enough brains to admit his naivety.

I'm kinda of a 'Glass-Is-Half-full' guy when it comes to Lennon. I think he's got enough smarts to change and he'd praise Imagine for it's musical composition but critique it's outright Collectivist narrative.

Or Maybe Bob Geldoff just wouldn't exist because Lennon was alive. *Shudders*

Comment

He would've gone extreme and moved to Nepal to become a Buddhist monk.

Comment

He'd probably be dead or old as fuck.

Comment

Conservative without a doubt.

He'd want to make america great again.

Comment

Me thinks he'd be dust I. The wind, or whatever ugly yoko told him to be...

Ask Julian Lennon about his daddy...

Comment

Working...
                    X