Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have/would you ever lick/sniff your wife/gf's armpits?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    No but id let her p1ss all over me and in my mouth
    Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Oh for sure! It would be all warm and she would be staring down at you as her urine was running all over your face!
    Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Fock yeh id rub my pecka hard to that
    Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    I used to bang this really good looking chinese lady quite a bit older than me and she had hairy armpits. I'm really into women with bushes and hairy pits, so it was great.

I used to lick her armpits while banging her. We both loved it.
    Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    most dudes now days lick n sniff girls buttholes armpits ain't **** thats basic
    i licked my wife's pits a couple times while i was banging her, she didn't like it but let me do it to her

Comment

yeah i facking do. when i do her missionary i'd lift both her arms up her head. she's so exposed when i do that and i'd give her armpit a sniff and lick. then i'd choke her while i bang harder. good 45 seconds then im done.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        Who doesn’t like beautiful girls armpits?
        They’re sexy as fk. All the way to the side boobies.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          Nice keep em coming lols

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            Nice keep em coming lols

Comment

You gotta be a gay not to lick the armpits of any decent girl you bang

Sexy asians have one of the best armpits as well. They’re too detailed

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Either by request or if she just grabbed your head and said, "experience my scent" and shoved your head right into her pits.

Would you embrace it or try to resist?
                No bull, my wife, and my ex girls, used to rub my sweat on them. I'm rather fastidious, and extremely clean. Yet when I go jogging, my wife smells my sweaty clothing. My ex girlfriends used to do the same. It was kinda creepy, and cute, but more creepy than cute. Zen zen kusakunai.

Comment

You worship white wimmin, go to Europe!
                  Paradise for you. I'll head to Etheopia, waste a lot of fools, for that 100/100 omg fine Ethopean Jewish girl.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    i licked my wife's pits a couple times while i was banging her, she didn't like it but let me do it to her
                    Tried to svck my wife's toes while pounding, she ran to rew ash her pretty feet, which killed/deflated my ultra hard Diamond kutting kok.

She made me feel shame... But, she later admitted it felt good, but it tickled.

Comment

What, it's smelling pretty stanky at the other intersection or something? …..Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X