Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was GGG not even deducted a point for hitting Lemuiex while he was down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If golovkin didn't land that shot he would have been exposed in the later rounds for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      please point out where i said i didn't have a problem with it? reading comprehension is key.
      Bufordtannen can't read

Comment

Not only changed the fight, but changed Lemieux’s whole career. He would be the one with all of the belts had he not taken a late shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
          At least! And punching is the only thing GGG understands.

1) Move forward
          2) Punch
          You have to admit it seems to be working for him.

Comment

lol Golovkin making those guys sleeping bad.

Well, even Loma who fought top notch guys in 3 divisions, beat the top 122 guy Rigo, the 126 top guy Russel, the top 130 guy Walters (P4P and number one 130 on boxrec back in those years) and the 135 ring mag champ Linares in just 12 fights can't get the credit he deserves.

GGG would need to beat Joshua to get credit.
            And I'm dead serious about that, even if he moved up to beat Usyk, they would tell you Usyk hasn't beaten anybody, STRUGGLED WITH BREIDIS DOE, yeah that's what they would tell us...

Comment

GGG was a full league above lemmy, and it showed. Decking a point wouldnt have changed the result in the slightest.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

Well, even Loma who fought top notch guys in 3 divisions, beat the top 122 guy Rigo, the 126 top guy Russel, the top 130 guy Walters (P4P and number one 130 on boxrec back in those years) and the 135 ring mag champ Linares in just 12 fights can't get the credit he deserves.

And I'm dead serious about that, even if he moved up to beat Usyk, they would tell you Usyk hasn't beaten anybody, STRUGGLED WITH BREIDIS DOE, yeah that's what they would tell us...
                they'd tell you that GGG isnt leaving MW.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                  they'd tell you that GGG isnt leaving MW.

And? If he lives 160 they will say he ducked current 160 guys with haters like them it's "head I win, tail you lose".

Lomachenko been leaving 126 to beat Walters, Martinez at 130, Linares at 135 all by stoppage under 8 and the hate and doubts didn't stop, he's getting even more heat by the same type of people.

My point is those low confident rats will never be satisfied until one of them fall low or retires.

Let's not act like Larry and all the active hating demographic wants GGG to move up to do great things and he's frustrated to see him waste his legacy versus the Vanes of the world. Nobody is believing it. GGG fighting Vanes made them happy, they hate more GGG than they love boxing.

The problem of those Dontae people is they think they getting a pass to be a biggot and that (for whatever reason) racism can only be applied towards themselves, they are not controlling at all their own bias/biggot side by pure ignorance.

Comment

Lol Rigo. Funny that hes barely mentioned anymore. Have not seen a fanbase disappear so quickly in a long time.

Comment

And? If he lives 160 they will say he ducked current 160 guys with haters like them it's "head I win, tail you lose"..
                      no, his time is near the end, he should look for legacy fights and number 1s, not the chasing pack.

Comment

Working...
                      X