View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 01:28 AM #80
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 539 Post(s)
The Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,605,621.25
thumbs up - cheeseburger No Message - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Idek that its about tonight or even who he beats in a year among the top guys at 147.

I felt RJJ, Tito & Floyd were these supernatural type cats well before they won a title (well it was the night Tito won the title for him cuz that was the first time I saw him) let alone started fighting the bigger names. They were just so solid in every way out of the gate almost. I feel like Spence has been still learning & is still learning. And I think he gets hit clean too much too in comparison to these other cats.

So like I said its a unfair comparison in many ways cuz most of these guys were fighting from diapers & Spence probably gots half the time they had in the ring that they had at a similar age.
Tito didn't look supernatural in the oscar he got smoked and he was in his prime.......Money didn't look supernatural against JLC thought he lost the first fight, he did what he had to do in the rematch but he still didn't look impressive against JLC...........RJJ I will give you
The Viper is offline   Reply With Quote