View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 12:59 AM #79
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 16427 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 119,850,156,062,631,622,868,992.00
Total Points: 125,438,858,573,060,918,738,944.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Viper View Post
Man Lamont has never been broken down like that man.......Just what else could he have donw tonight?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Viper View Post
I ask again just what else would you have liked to seen tonight against a quality guy like this?
Idek that its about tonight or even who he beats in a year among the top guys at 147.

I felt RJJ, Tito & Floyd were these supernatural type cats well before they won a title (well it was the night Tito won the title for him cuz that was the first time I saw him) let alone started fighting the bigger names. They were just so solid in every way out of the gate almost. I feel like Spence has been still learning & is still learning. And I think he gets hit clean too much too in comparison to these other cats.

So like I said its a unfair comparison in many ways cuz most of these guys were fighting from diapers & Spence probably gots half the time they had in the ring that they had at a similar age.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote