View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 11:35 AM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8476 Post(s)
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,427.81
Total Points: 164,208.34
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab jab boom View Post
Msg sent out a tweet a couple of hours before the first fight saying tickets were still available. There were 4000 seats available the day before. I even checked ticket master an hour before the fights, still tickets available. Tickets were in sale for months yet you think they sold thousands of tickets in 2 days?
Lmaooo dumb ass. Believe what you want you dk rider but anyone with sense knows that oscar comped tickets and lies about numbers. Just like he said Canelo vs khan sold 600 k ppvs and then real numbers came out 200 k lower than that. I know you haven't gotten over me embarrassing you time and time again and exposing you as a btch ass fan girl, but you're really looking desperate trying to stalk me to brag about Canelo vs fieldmouse. If you can buy tickets for face value an hour before the fight, it's not a sell out.
Tickets available doesn't mean 4000 you idiot. They had a couple hundred verified by Ticketmaster and the actual promoters. Your entire premise was built on a lie and even the idiot who started that rumor is getting roasted and is now admitting it sold out he isn't even disputing that fact. Canelo vs Liam Smith sold over 15k tickets during fight week days before the fight but you don't think canelo can sell 400 tickets 1 day before the fight? LMAO

just take your L bytch boy you stay being WRONG. tell me who you got in next week's fights so I can go to Vegas and bet everything on the other guy. You don't know shyt about boxing and can't get that canelo hate to stop blinding you. You a born loser

Jab jab miss famous predictions

You predicted GGG to give canelo a beating and KO canelo then lied that you even said it. Oh but wait what's this...

Quote:
Canelo is gonna get himself ko'd. He's too emotional not to mention light in the ass
WRONG

Quote:
Canelo fans getting nervous right about now. Their juice less hero is about to catch a beating.
WRONG

let's see who actually took the beating

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Quote:
he's not selling it out. He's not bigger in nyc than cotto or Trinidad or duran was. There isn't a massive Mexican population in ny,
Quote:
aside from the Mexican fans he has not too many people cared about it. He needs a strong b side to draw interest from casuals. Why Are you Canelo fans so sensitive? Y'all think he'll sell out anywhere and can't except that the rest of the world doesn't love him as much as you do
WRONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-C View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by bigdunny1; 12-16-2018 at 11:38 AM.
bigdunny1 is offline   Reply With Quote