No announcement yet.

I think vitilia prime beats prime tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think vitilia prime beats prime tyson

too much physical advantages in favor of vitiali,,! prime for prime i got Vit > Mike

im american jus pointin that out love tyson,,,

BUT i do give tyson a fair chance at beatin Wlad!

whats ur opinion??

i think mike tyson bounces wlad's head off the canvas like a basketball in the first 2 rounds.
    PRIME vitali stops Tyson in late rounds via tko.

CURRENT Vitali gets crumpled like a bag of toilet paper by prime tyson

Comment

Very possible.but i think a discipline Tyson would be able to bob and weave his way in.and do 1 thing no 1 has done o Vitali..hit him with some powerful body shots and break him down like a shotgun

Comment

Prime Tyson obliterates either Klit.

Comment

Prime Tyson with Kevin Rooney destroys both prime Vitali and prime Wlad. Too aggressive, too strong, too fast, and too skilled. It's just a very bad match up for both of the brothers as Tyson on his best night could very well beat any Heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by porknchili View Post
            Prime Tyson with Kevin Rooney destroys both prime Vitali and prime Wlad. Too aggressive, too strong, too fast, and too skilled. It's just a very bad match up for both of the brothers as Tyson on his best night could very well beat any Heavyweight.
            yeah just like prime tyson with rooney "destroyed" the unstoppable james tillis, bone crusher smith, mitch green, toney tucker, etc etc

Comment

Prime Wlad was still chinney, he gets KO'd by prime Tyson. Vitali its tough to say, Prime Tyson was a beast, and focused, and vitali hasn't faced anyone with that speed and power. I favor prime Tyson in that fight too.

Comment

prime vitali beats him no doubt

Comment

prime tyson > prime Wlad

Prime Vit > prime tyson

look at the size diff,, prime for prime,, i think Vitiali would outmuscle him and keep him at bay with the jab!

but he ko's Wlad

Comment

For Tyson, ya but for other HWs

please understand my simple minded boxing scene friends

IF PRIME ALI was fighting today he won't be 220 pounds and 6'3. He will naturally be bigger etc

same with prime Holmes etc they will all be carrying 10-20 pounds of extra muscles, and a 6'3 ali vs a 6'6 wlad is very little edge to wlad

people talkingabout the pound edge, but if these old time boxers were here today they will be bigger naturally

Now they still won't be TALLER

that's why prime tyson loses to prime vitali but murders prime wlad

also it dont matter

cuz wilder and joshua are the future

Comment

Working...
                    X