Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder fans were like 15m is a low ball, he made 7m for fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well at least in the rematch they both stand to earn at least $39mil for Deontay Wilder and $25mil for Tyson Fury respectively. Or £30mil for Wilder and £20mil for Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Well at least in the rematch they both stand to earn at least $39mil for Deontay Wilder and $25mil for Tyson Fury respectively. Or £30mil for Wilder and £20mil for Fury.
      What’s this based on?

Comment

Because an article writer pulled the numbers out of his ass?

The rematch purses are supposed to be 50/50 so how can Wilder make 14 mil more?

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
          What’s this based on?
          Based on the market share, The Daily Mail Online and this:

That's why the purse bid is being continually postponed. They are in the process of ironing out the final financial details for the rematch.

Comment

Wilder uses the money with AJ as an excuse

The truth is he knows he will get knocked out by joshua so would rather meekly surrender his title via points decision to fury

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Because an article writer pulled the numbers out of his ass?

The rematch purses are supposed to be 50/50 so how can Wilder make 14 mil more?
              Yet again, you are wrong mate. It was tentatively agreed upon a 60/40 split my friend in favor of Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Yet again, you are wrong mate. It was tentatively agreed upon a 60/40 split my friend in favor of Deontay Wilder.
                Warren said they agreed on 50/50. Posters like you that go around posting lies should be banned.

Comment

You should really provide sources for all of this information. NOway either guy makes close to £30 mil lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Warren said they agreed on 50/50. Posters like you that go around posting lies should be banned.
                    I am speaking of the WBC purse bid not Frank Warren's proposal asshole. Here's the link below:

https://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-f...split--135430/

Comment

I am speaking of the WBC purse bid not Frank Warren's proposal asshole. Here's the link below:

https://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-f...split--135430/
                      That's only if the fight is won by purse bid. Doesn't mean **** if it doesn't go to purse bid. FFS how can you not know this?

Comment

Working...
                      X