Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DishNetwork card to see all channells....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DishNetwork card to see all channells....

anybody got some info??

there is a card that lasts for 6 months and you can see every channell offered by dishnetwork and free ppv's and free movies, and even free ****.

i bought 2 last year and lost touch with the guy who sold them, anyone know where to get them??

you buy a card every 6 months.

Call Dish Network support, I'm sure they would help you out.

Comment

that **** is illegal mate.

Comment

You do realize that thats illegal right? And with this digital transition happening those TV providers are starting to get serious about that ****. Think about it when is the last time you came across a black box for cable?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
          Call Dish Network support, I'm sure they would help you out.
          na man...this is not offered at dishnetwork, it's kind of a underground deal. it's not illegal, i mean come on everything is free, every channell is available from hbo to cinemax, starz...you name it.

sucks that i can't find the guy anymore...otherwise i would let yall know so you guys can get the hook up as well

Comment

Originally posted by Alex.Hdz View Post
            na man...this is not offered at dishnetwork, it's kind of a underground deal. it's not illegal, i mean come on everything is free, every channell is available from hbo to cinemax, starz...you name it.

sucks that i can't find the guy anymore...otherwise i would let yall know so you guys can get the hook up as well
            No, it is illegal. The people who distribute it and get caught spend years in prison...

Comment

anybody got some info??

there is a card that lasts for 6 months and you can see every channell offered by dishnetwork and free ppv's and free movies, and even free ****.

i bought 2 last year and lost touch with the guy who sold them, anyone know where to get them??

you buy a card every 6 months.
              Man dude dont f8ck with those things..... They got trackers on all that ****....

My dad had one that he bought off someone..... Well, he got a call from a friend who is a private investigator, saying that he received a list of people that are illegally using that card, and my dad's name was on it....

He told him to get rid of that box and card, by the time his friend had to come and investigate the house....

My dad's friend had to take pictures and video of the peoples TVs and boxes..... He said that there was no way of lying to DN, so to take EVERYTHING out of the house....

He went investigated and found nothing.... Good thing it just so happened the person assigned to the case was my dad's best friend....

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                that **** is illegal mate.
                no ****?? that bastard told me it wasn't...well i live in a condo so it's not as easy to get busted as it is in a house.

Comment

glad i asked, i guess i'll just re-connect my dish service legit...which do you guys recommend? dishnetwork or direct tv?

Comment

Why does this guy seem like a rat????

First 9 posts and he is trying to bring up some illegal ****..... for ppv, to say the least....

The cable companies are really trying to crack down on this streaming ppv ****, huh???

Comment

Working...
                    X