Margarito and Javier Suspended by the CSAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito and Javier Suspended by the CSAC

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

Damn you guys are quick. Yahoo ticker stated that the story was only 19minutes old when I posted. Anyway my bad.........BPP please feel free to delete thread.

Comment

What does it matter, he could just fight in Nevada

Comment

Originally posted by KOTheFat View Post
        What does it matter, he could just fight in Nevada
        No he can't. When you get suspended by a major athletic commission [and in a lot cases even a small one], most other commissions will honor the suspension. Nevada has already gone on the record about respecting any punishment handed down by the CSAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Reeno View Post
          No he can't. When you get suspended by a major athletic commission [and in a lot cases even a small one], most other commissions will honor the suspension. Nevada has already gone on the record about respecting any punishment handed down by the CSAC.
          filling in for BigPoppaPump?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Reeno View Post
            Oh. Well in that case Margo's ****ed unless he manages to get some random fight in Mexico or Japan or something

Comment

Marg can and will still fight in Mexico garunteed but I could careless about that. I'm feeling more for cotto and I think the cotto fight should be changed to a NC. Not that, that will reverse the punishment that Cotto endured during that fight but it will give Cotto the unbeaten record that he deserves.

Comment

Working...
              X