No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthyse might literally KILL Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Matthyse might literally KILL Danny Garcia

I'm serious, i'm worried Garcia might actually die in the ring.

I mean the kid has a good chin, and is brave, so it's not like he'll get a nice easy ko like Khan would, i mean he'll be in there taking brain damage causing punches for a few rounds before he gets stretchered out.

They better have trained medical personel at ringside, for Danny, and also someone to perform CPR on Angel when he has a heart attack, because this one is going to get real ugly

he couldn't ''Kill'' Jewduh and Devon...........

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
      Tszyu, and Cotto are the only people to ever stop Judah. He was looking for a way out against Khan. And Devon has a good chin, maybe Lucas should have taken a page from Bradley and headbutted his way to a stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
        Tszyu, and Cotto are the only people to ever stop Judah. He was looking for a way out against Khan. And Devon has a good chin, maybe Lucas should have taken a page from Bradley and headbutted his way to a stoppage.
        khan stopped him wtf are you talking about

Comment

I think we might getting carried away at this point. I wouldn't count him out as most people (not me *****ezzz!) Thought he'd get beat up by Khan and look what happened there. I think it would be an interesting fight as I like both fighters

Comment

khan stopped him wtf are you talking about
            Judah quit. He was trying to call foul for the body shot and quit. He could have easily got up but he thought the ref would give him time for a low blow and he was wrong. He was ktfo by Tszyu and Cotto wore him down and stopped him. He was just frustrated by Khans speed and reach and quit. There's a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
              Judah quit. He was trying to call foul for the body shot and quit. He could have easily got up but he thought the ref would give him time for a low blow and he was wrong. He was ktfo by Tszyu and Cotto wore him down and stopped him. He was just frustrated by Khans speed and reach and quit. There's a big difference.
              and why couldn't lucas make him quit? if he's such a beast?

Comment

He sure did kick their asses tho

Comment

I think your overboard. But he is not the same fighter who fought Judah and Alexander I think he has improved alot. Plus he won those fights.

Comment

This is the best "literally" quote since Victor Ortiz's infamous, "You're literally talking to a tree, bro."

Comment

Working...
                    X