No announcement yet.

JMM knows he will likely lose in the 5th fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wizard king View Post
    Funny thing is that jmm not only destroyed PAC he also took PAC fighter of the decade title hahaha priceless,just goes to prove not matter what jmm did he had to win by ko or get robbed. Why was jmm getting taged more you dumb PAC turds ask its because jmm came thier to brawl not to box and it worked he beat PAC at his own game by knocking PAC the fkkkk out.
    You turds can cry all you want but the 5th fight is not going to happen ever
    he did? how is that even possible when pac won fotd in 2000- 2009 decade ..he got koed in 2012..how's that possible?..hell jmm aint even fighter of the year let alone fighter of the decade..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      Pac shouldve never fought JMM a 3rd time to be honest. Pac was on top of the world when he was beating 160 lb Margarito and flooring Sugar Shane Mosley. People just assumed hed destroy jmm as well.

Pac has ruined his legacy against a gimmick fighter who has his number. Its like Scissors rematching Rock for a 5th time. Pac will never decisively beat JMM.
      You are really smoking crack if you think jmm is a gimmick fighter so damm gimmick he ktfo your hero PAC. Lets not forget hear that PAC is a shame a media hype fighter who got ktfo out by a legend they call jmm. Sleep well turd hope you don't have a nightmare with jmm knocking you the hell out

Comment

• Why can't people put aside the whos fan of who and... have a intelligent boxing debate and state the facts... you could put these 2 fighters against each other a million times and its always going to be interesting and even more so after JMM just knocked pac the F out.

I mean I don't even have to go back and re watch the other fights to know JMM never landed a clean devastating right hand like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
          stop the exageration please...the closest to pac getting hurt in the last 3 fights was by a wide left hook while he was darting out and it was'nt even that bad...how many times have we seen jmm hurt in the last 4 fights?..more than pac has , no doubt.....
          It is different dude, getting stunned and dizzy is one thing, getting your eyes rolled over and your motion nervous system in short circuit is a whole different thing. But don´t believe me, pac taking a nap courtesy of a guy that couldn´t knock him down before should be more proof than enough. You think it is because Márquez is punching harder?, wrong.

Comment

he did? how is that even possible when pac won fotd in 2000- 2009 decade ..he got koed in 2012..how's that possible?..hell jmm aint even fighter of the year let alone fighter of the decade..lol
            According to pac daddy arum thier were fighting for that belt hahaha
            Go to tell your heros daddy how it was possible
            Come on puga tell us how you really feel.
            You got enough rounds to end your life already hahaha
            PAC tards they will never learn and worst fans in the history of boxing. So much hate and butthurt

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
              It is different dude, getting stunned and dizzy is one thing, getting your eyes rolled over and your motion nervous system in short circuit is a whole different thing. But don´t believe me, pac taking a nap courtesy of a guy that couldn´t knock him down before should be more proof than enough. You think it is because Márquez is punching harder?, wrong.
              no doubt , thats why i said twice pac got hurt by jmm right hand..i dont know why your responding to me when you agree with me...

Comment

• Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                According to pac daddy arum thier were fighting for that belt hahaha
                Go to tell your heros daddy how it was possible
                Come on puga tell us how you really feel.
                You got enough rounds to end your life already hahaha
                PAC tards they will never learn and worst fans in the history of boxing. So much hate and butthurt
                the hell with arum...im telling you exactly how i feel , jmm is a great fighter but his resume is **** without pacquiao..

Comment

• what a troll thread. no way in hell marquez would ever think pac man would win. he believes he is 4-0 with good reason

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                    Some of that is true... But again JMM never caught PAC so devastating in the past along with pac not seeing the punch. Perfect timing turned his hip and punched right through him.

Comment

no doubt , thats why i said twice pac got hurt by jmm right hand..i dont know why your responding to me when you agree with me...
                      He was getting hurt in the first two fights, by the third he was getting unplugged. These days your idol has to take a look at the screens to remember what hit him. If he insists on fighting JMM he is gonna end like Juanma López.

Comment

Working...
                      X