No announcement yet.

Bloodboxing TOTALLY OBLITERATES Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his REPUGNANT Fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Not to mention boxing was just fine and found a new superduperstar when Floyd was "retired."
    that is 100% truth, i've said it before and i'll say it again, BOXING IS WAY BETTER WITH MAYWEATHER NOT IN IT!

at least this time around, no one is waiting and hanging on, stalling out other fights in hopes for a fight with mayweather.....

all the while when floyd retired we saw great match ups, all the guys we wanted to see fight one another fought one another.

but when floyd was around, everyone tip toed around in hopes they looked good enough but not that good in order for floyd to give them a shot....

bottom line, just look at all the great fights that took place after floyd retirement bids, then look at how many when he came back..... every time expect now, boxing was in stagnation....

get rid of mayweather, save boxing!

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      Since when is Marciano recent history?
      Since when does boxing history not include everyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
        that is 100% truth, i've said it before and i'll say it again, BOXING IS WAY BETTER WITH MAYWEATHER NOT IN IT!

at least this time around, no one is waiting and hanging on, stalling out other fights in hopes for a fight with mayweather.....

all the while when floyd retired we saw great match ups, all the guys we wanted to see fight one another fought one another.

but when floyd was around, everyone tip toed around in hopes they looked good enough but not that good in order for floyd to give them a shot....

bottom line, just look at all the great fights that took place after floyd retirement bids, then look at how many when he came back..... every time expect now, boxing was in stagnation....

get rid of mayweather, save boxing!

I don't believe in such nonsense. You make it seem as if boxing consists of only one weight division. You make me wonder if you are truly a fan of boxing saying such wild comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          DANG, that video just hatton'd floyd and all his fans

And the truth is floyd has 4 losses on his record Castillo, Judah, Oscar and Cotto

You can't always just go by what the judges say
          So do you admit that Pacquiao has three losses to Marquez?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
            How does that ONE poster equal Floyds hardcore fanbase?
            There's at least five boxing threads I bumped so you can chime in when you feel. Since you are so concerned about my post history, I've asked you to join in the discussions I've made. Have fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
              Since when does boxing history not include everyone?
              I said recent history. In the history of this planet there is always someone else that did the same thing. That's not the point I was making, as I said. Again, if it is so damn easy to do, why haven't others done this same, achieving the same success?

Comment

• there's so many trolls with no life playing both sides on the internet now. blood huffing and puffing over some random dude's list lol. i agree with certain things but this dude crying on the mic like floyd ****ed his girl. changed his tune real quick. dude talkin about skinny jeans, he sounds like he's in one.
                Last edited by John Barron; 11-02-2012, 10:08 PM.

Comment

I said recent history. In the history of this planet there is always someone else that did the same thing. That's not the point I was making, as I said. Again, if it is so damn easy to do, why haven't others done this same, achieving the same success?
                  Why exclude the other two then?

Lopez 51-0-1
                  Calzaghe 46-0

I'll add more.
                  Sven Ottke 34-0
                  Edwin Valero 27-0

Or is that too ancient for you?

How about Canelo Alvarez?

Or are you going to Floyd and put up another excuse?

Comment

I don't believe in such nonsense. You make it seem as if boxing consists of only one weight division. You make me wonder if you are truly a fan of boxing saying such wild comments.
                    if people are obtuse enough to say mayweather is boxing, and if the networks are willing to suck up to him and grovel like fanboys, then it's not too far fetched to say such thing, that and the fact that they're true.

the most exciting division's were 140-154, mayweather stagnated all three of those, mainly 147-154.....

that is more than one weight division there mr mathlete....

I am a boxing historian, more than likely older than you, been watching boxing avidly since 1983 when I was 6 years old..... I have probably forgotten more boxing than you'll ever know.

I used to help handicappers make picks for online betting websites up until the whole Bodog fiasco.....

I know what the **** I am talking about.... not only that, I work as a Trend Forecaster, I know how to look at data, history, and make accurate predictions, and in doing so, I have seen and still can see the stagnation effect mayweather has had on fighters looking to get a shot....

when he was retired, pac fought good fights, hatton fought good fights, cotto fought good fights, margarito was tough competitor, the list goes on, once mayweather was back, it all slowed down to a damn near complete halt.

fighters were afraid to take the risk of losing to someone tough before getting a shot at mayweather. thats a fact.

I am more of a fan of boxing than you'll ever be, just for the simple fact that I hold all fighters to a quality standard.... I question them, call out their bull*****, and praise them when they do the right ****ing thing for the FANS!!! the ticket buyers, the PPV purchasers.... I don't buy into hype, fluff, and down right lies from fighters insecurities....take a piss kid, "you're out of your element donny."
                    Last edited by deuce_drop; 11-02-2012, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      might aswell, Floyd's average hardcore fan is no better than that.
                      i wouldn't be surprised if it was one of your alts that got blood all riled up in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                      X