Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quiero comer comida Puerto Riquena....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiero comer comida Puerto Riquena....

Nunca e comido comida Puerto Riquena....don't even know where to start....fellas give me some names (and pix if you can) of your most PUERTO RIQUENAN dishes so I can start my hunt here in So Cali.....aver aver...wachugot?

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    Nunca e comido comida Puerto Riquena....don't even know where to start....fellas give me some names (and pix if you can) of your most PUERTO RIQUENAN dishes so I can start my hunt here in So Cali.....aver aver...wachugot?
    I doubt you can find anything good out there. Pero si ves al tipo de Operation Repo, Luis, el te puede decir.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      i doubt you can find anything good out there. pero si ves al tipo de operation repo, luis, el te puede decir.
      wtf?????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        wtf?????????????????
        There is a show in Tru TV name Operation Repo. The big fat guy, Luis, is rican. He lives out there and considering how big that mofo is he might know. But you dont know the show, so no point.

Comment

here's a link Ric. Enjoy sir!

http://www.ricanrecipes.com/

Comment

Well Ric, cause you are a cool cat, I asked a cousin that lives out there in LA. He told me Mofongo Restaurant. Here is a link to the website

http://www.mofongosrestaurant.com/

I saw it and it appears to be a legit. The menu have the food that you will find here. What you should eat?

Como aperitivos, Alcapurrias. Problem is that not everyone knows how to do a good one.

Arroz con gandules con lechon asado. This is a typical dish.

Pasteles. Very similar to Tamales. The difference is that pasteles are done with green bananas. Mexicanos que he conocido que probaron, no les gusta mucho. El menu de ustedes es maiz, el de nosotros guineos y platanos. (Comentarios racistas y de referencia a monos son bienvenidos. No tengo problemas de identidad ni complejo de inferioridad) Not direct to you Ric.

Mofongo. Especialidad del restaurante. Relleno de mariscos es riquisimos. Es bueno si el restaurante usa chicharrones y esta servido caliente, no recalentado.

Comment

i went to a a half rican half mexican restaurant once i was trying to eat from the rican menu but nothing seemed to appetizing it was hard choosing and what i ended up getting tasted like **** what are the good dishes

Comment

alot of fried bananas que no?

Comment

There is a show in Tru TV name Operation Repo. The big fat guy, Luis, is rican. He lives out there and considering how big that mofo is he might know. But you dont know the show, so no point.
                  ooh ok ok...never seen the show guess that's why it didn't make sense...hahah thanks

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                    here's a link Ric. Enjoy sir!

http://www.ricanrecipes.com/
                    Well Ric, cause you are a cool cat, I asked a cousin that lives out there in LA. He told me Mofongo Restaurant. Here is a link to the website

http://www.mofongosrestaurant.com/

I saw it and it appears to be a legit. The menu have the food that you will find here. What you should eat?

Como aperitivos, Alcapurrias. Problem is that not everyone knows how to do a good one.

Arroz con gandules con lechon asado. This is a typical dish.

Pasteles. Very similar to Tamales. The difference is that pasteles are done with green bananas. Mexicanos que he conocido que probaron, no les gusta mucho. El menu de ustedes es maiz, el de nosotros guineos y platanos. (Comentarios racistas y de referencia a monos son bienvenidos. No tengo problemas de identidad ni complejo de inferioridad) Not direct to you Ric.

Mofongo. Especialidad del restaurante. Relleno de mariscos es riquisimos. Es bueno si el restaurante usa chicharrones y esta servido caliente, no recalentado.
                    sweet this is pretty much a good start point......thanks fellas......

Comment

Working...
                    X