No announcement yet.

Why exactly did Pacquiao fight Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
    don't you want 20 million dollars for a rougly an hour of work?.. i do.. and so does pacquiao...
    Wells its more like 8 weeks of training but i get your point. 20 mil cmon guys id fight mosley for 500 grand

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      After what Mayweather did to Mosley was there any reason for Pacquiao to fight Mosley?
      Why is Mayweather fighting Ortiz after what Maidana did to him?

But to answer your previous question, maybe to show Mayweather up, so Floyd can't claim beating Mosley as a great victory, as Pacquiao beat him more convincingly.

Comment

aside from easy money, it was a stay busy fight and he was fighting his first African American an issue made by haters that is now no longer an issue....

in hind sight imho fighting Mosley is a step closer for us to see the PAC-PBF fight ...

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
          aside from easy money, it was a stay busy fight and he was fighting his first African American an issue made by haters that is now no longer an issue....

in hind sight imho fighting Mosley is a step closer for us to see the PAC-PBF fight ...
          so pac fights an african american who fights like a mexican to adress him not fighting mobile and slick opponents?

Very weird imo.

Comment

Same reason floyd v jmm, same reason i didnt by either ppv.

Comment

He was waiting for Floyd to grow some balls!

Comment

He fit the criteria.

Comment

Originally posted by seanthetaxi View Post
                  To outdo floyd's performance against mosley.
                  But he didn't really do this did he? I though Floyd looked great vs Mosley despite limited footwork.. he stood toe to toe with him. Pacquaio looked pretty tentative in there with Mosley.. even the last few rounds after the "KD" he didn't look all to great despite getting pissed

Comment

Originally posted by SKULL DUCKED View Post
                    But he didn't really do this did he? I though Floyd looked great vs Mosley despite limited footwork.. he stood toe to toe with him. Pacquaio looked pretty tentative in there with Mosley.. even the last few rounds after the "KD" he didn't look all to great despite getting pissed
                    Check the score cards and the punch stats for and against, all favour Pacquiao.

Pacquiao won more rounds, lost fewer, landed more punches, got caught with less, landed the more hurtful punches and was never troubled by anything that Mosley threw back unlike Mayweather.

Comment

because floyd is still on hibernating mode/ vacation...

shane is pac's tune up for a floyd fight... keeps on waiting...

Comment

Working...
                      X