No announcement yet.

Went to the UFC 129 Weigh In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to the UFC 129 Weigh In

I just wanted to share this with you guys.

I went to the UFC weigh in because I'm currently in Toronto but I couldn't get a chance to go to UFC 129 for a couple of reasons that I rather not say. Anyway, doesn't matter but I went to the weigh in and I got to tell you, it was amazing. A really big crowd. The arena holds over 10 thousand people or close to and I would say it was almost full. Remember that this is just a weigh in so almost or over 10 thousand people is incredible.

They also did a Q&A (I know you guys know) and that was really special because they've never done that before. An interesting thing about that Q&A that you guys might have not caught it was that during the Q&A, Jose Aldo was sent back for "medical attention" because he was so dehydrated, he wasn't feeling well. I could tell the way he came out and was sitting there that he was about to pass out. When he was about to leave, someone came and carried his belt because it seemed like he had trouble carrying that as well -- that's how tired he was.

After the weigh in was over, we had to take a street car and the station is like behind the arena somewhat so we saw all these vans and big black SUVs waiting there and then we knew that the fighters were coming out so we just waietd there until they came out. Here are some pics that I took as they were about to come out:

Jose Aldo.

The Diaz brothers. They were the only fighters who drove on their own personal car (or rented). All the other fighters drove away in a white van, including GSP.

GSP going to his van.

Sean Pierson posing was I took a quick pic.

Also got to meet Rodrigo Noguiera and got his autograph, as well as Sam Stout and Chris Horodecki.

As I was walking downtown with my friends after we ate, Anderon Silva was walking in front of us. I know you might think why the hell I didn't ask for an autograph but he was in such a rush that it was pretty scary to go up to him. We followed him until he went to a restaurant to eat. It was funy because he went to a restaurant and wasn't let in so he had to find another one.

He's a big dude.

Comment

Cool pics, thanks for sharing. What happened with Nate at the weigh ins, I was reading that he was getting into it with audience members?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        Cool pics, thanks for sharing. What happened with Nate at the weigh ins, I was reading that he was getting into it with audience members?
        Thanks.

I haven't heard anything about it until now to be honest. One thing though, as they were leaving in their car, they had this REALLY mean look in their faces -- as if they were about to kill someone lol.

Comment

Thanks for sharing dude!

Comment

thanks 4 sharing, cool pics

Comment

I went to the fight and the Atmosphere was electric. Too bad the main event sucked ass.

Comment

haha thats awesome Lil Nog is the ****in man.

I heard Anderson is kinda a dick though but I still wouldn't be able to help myself, I would ran up screamin' my *****h or some bull like that ha.

Comment

nice, I saw the q & a and aldo looked very tense like he just wanted to get out of there asap, I figured he was just nervous having to talk in front of thousands of people something he's never done before, guess he messed up his weight cut which was evidenced in the fight

Comment

Working...
                  X