Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo destroys Cotto in a year..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really did people already forgot that Canelo couldn't even handle Cotto's little brother power. Jose cotto jumped 2 weight classes to fight Canelo. What make you think he has a remote chance against Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
      Really did people already forgot that Canelo couldn't even handle Cotto's little brother power. Jose cotto jumped 2 weight classes to fight Canelo. What make you think he has a remote chance against Cotto.
      CO SIGN he almost got put out by a light weight

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
        By next year he'll be ready.

Also got Gamboa over Juanma.
        cotto=canelo
        gamboa all dayyyyyyyyy

Comment

At the end of his fight against Baldomir, he says he's not in a rush. The dude is 20 years old. Eventhough he's big, he has yet to develop all of his man strength. I can assure that everyone past their 25 years of age can say that (if in shape) are naturally stronger than what they were at 19 or 20.
          I saw canelo make some mistakes on his defense that he has to fix in order to face the elite. Jose Cotto rocked him but he recovered fast and went on to beat the sh*it out him. I don't think he can destroy cotto like people are saying but I'm not saying he can't win in a year. You guys make Cotto out to be greater than what he is. You cannot honestly say that he beat Clottey. Cotto is a great pugilist but he's very beatable like everyone else.

Comment

Nothing against Alvarez,but c'mon,he beat carlos fukin baldomir,who has baldomir beat in last 4 years?excactly!
            he will be nowhere near Cottos level in a year

Comment

Originally posted by harima1 View Post
              At the end of his fight against Baldomir, he says he's not in a rush. The dude is 20 years old. Eventhough he's big, he has yet to develop all of his man strength. I can assure that everyone past their 25 years of age can say that (if in shape) are naturally stronger than what they were at 19 or 20.
              I saw canelo make some mistakes on his defense that he has to fix in order to face the elite. Jose Cotto rocked him but he recovered fast and went on to beat the sh*it out him. I don't think he can destroy cotto like people are saying but I'm not saying he can't win in a year. You guys make Cotto out to be greater than what he is. You cannot honestly say that he beat Clottey. Cotto is a great pugilist but he's very beatable like everyone else.
              he beat clottey championship rounds count....cotto was the only one throwing punches !!!!

ask you a few ?
              would the clottey been different if they didnt clash heads?

how many fighters continue fighting with a cut the bad and so early in the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                Vaca de Dinero will have Cotto retired by next year.
                too bad he doesnt want the fight

Comment

Alvarez beats Cotto, and thats a likely fight in the near future. In a year and a half to two years...Alvarez knocks Cotto out, Cotto started his career at 140, Alvarez is what 20 and hes weighing in at 150. Too big, too strong...Cotto is a great fighter, but the young fighters are coming up.

Comment

Alvarez already beat the only Cotto he'll ever beat and that's Jose....Cotto will retire anyways by the time Alvarez will be ready to step up

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
                      he beat clottey championship rounds count....cotto was the only one throwing punches !!!!

ask you a few ?
                      would the clottey been different if they didnt clash heads?

how many fighters continue fighting with a cut the bad and so early in the fight?
                      I did not see Cotto win that fight. Period. You ask about the clash of heads, then I ask you about the body slam Cotto gave Clottey affecting his overall performance from then on. Many fighters keep on boxing with bad cuts on their eyes. I can only remember one with a cut on the FOREHEAD that didn't continue.

Comment

Working...
                      X