No announcement yet.

Lesnar vs Coleman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesnar vs Coleman

Just read an article stating that Brock Lesnar would be fighting Mark Coleman at a UFC ppv in august.

Has anyone else heard of this?

2 big strong wrestlers but surely coleman is past it by now

Your late by almost 3 UFC's ago

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
      Your late by almost 3 UFC's ago
      how so? the article is fairly recent, was written after the Mir fight, have they already fought or has this fight been dismissed?

Comment

Originally posted by Fozz1 View Post
        how so? the article is fairly recent, was written after the Mir fight, have they already fought or has this fight been dismissed?
        This was announced a couple cards ago, at Henderson-Silva or something. Coleman's the more accomplished amateur wrestler of the 2 and he's the one thats been around the MMA game for a bit, but I think he's too far over the hill at this point. I see Brock pretty much just overwhelming him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fozz1 View Post
          Just read an article stating that Brock Lesnar would be fighting Mark Coleman at a UFC ppv in august.

Has anyone else heard of this?

2 big strong wrestlers but surely coleman is past it by now

Comment

yeah i think this was posted already, but it wont' hurt 2 discuss it again.
            everyone pretty much went with Brock is the younger stronger wreslter an should win fairly easy.

Comment

Coleman said something at UFC 82 , when he was inducted into the UFC Hall Of Fame

Comment

Originally posted by Brian13 View Post
                Coleman said something at UFC 82 , when he was inducted into the UFC Hall Of Fame
                : O NOWAYYYY: O

Comment

Working...
                X