Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/St Claire still in the balance . . . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao/St Claire still in the balance . . . .

That anticipated fight between Manny Pacquiao and St. Claire is still hanging in the balance as per an article which came out only today, citing MONEY problems.

Here's the complete story:
    http://www.manilastandardonline.com:...s02_oct15_2004

Let's just cut the CRAP and forget about that STUPID fight . . . that's just a clear results of Murads desperation to hang on to his contract with Manny. Manny has been offered only $500,000 for that fight, half of his $ 1,000,000,000 market value and yet now they are talking of trimming it down further.

What? Manny is going to stake his no 1 p4p rating for nothing? DAMN STUPID people.

Comment

Path To Greatness Is To Fight The Best And If The Best For Now Does Not Want To Fight Manny, He Has To Settle Just To Fight Anybody....

Comment

Originally posted by pso_junior
        Let's just cut the CRAP and forget about that STUPID fight . . . that's just a clear results of Murads desperation to hang on to his contract with Manny. Manny has been offered only $500,000 for that fight, half of his $ 1,000,000,000 market value and yet now they are talking of trimming it down further.

What? Manny is going to stake his no 1 p4p rating for nothing? DAMN STUPID people.
        This is exactly the reason why Murad should be fired and fried by Manny. He is not doing any good for Manny's skyrocketing career. Right now its being kept at the launch pads, ready to fly. But how can he fly when he's got an ostrich manager ,like Murad

Comment

Originally posted by jomapac
          Path To Greatness Is To Fight The Best And If The Best For Now Does Not Want To Fight Manny, He Has To Settle Just To Fight Anybody....

BrO I believe we are on the same side . . . it's an open secret that indeed Manny wants to fight the best . . . and it's also an open secret that these fighters all chickened out to meet him at this point . . . so okay Manny has to settle to fight just anybody for him to be sharp and focused . . . but not with the P4P rating on the line . . . get a plain TUNE UP fight with nothing at stake.

Comment

Originally posted by pso_junior
            BrO I believe we are on the same side . . . it's an open secret that indeed Manny wants to fight the best . . . and it's also an open secret that these fighters all chickened out to meet him at this point . . . so okay Manny has to settle to fight just anybody for him to be sharp and focused . . . but not with the P4P rating on the line . . . get a plain TUNE UP fight with nothing at stake.

Aside from a tune up for Pacman, I wanna see the people there putting their money where their mouth is. Let's see how many people there are willing to pay real, big money to see Pacquiao fight. They have lots of complaints about Pacquiao's handlers. Now are they willing to part with their hard earned money???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lapulapu
              Aside from a tune up for Pacman, I wanna see the people there putting their money where their mouth is. Let's see how many people there are willing to pay real, big money to see Pacquiao fight. They have lots of complaints about Pacquiao's handlers. Now are they willing to part with their hard earned money???!!!

Don't expect too much Bro. even me I won't spend my hard earned money to see it live. I'd rather see that on T.V. buy a copy of the figth on vcd later and add it to my collection. If Manny is fighting Harrison or Chi . . . I don't care how much that ticket will cost me, I'll still go but against St. Claire it's not worth it . . . the fact that St. Claire will most likely do a GAINER run and run tactic.

Comment

Working...
              X