Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs. David Price: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope we'll see Fury vs. Thompson this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Why would Fury take a several steps backwards to fight Thompson.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Fury would outbox Thompson. Thompson was shot and overweight. The crowd booing his national anthem inspired him and showed the world Price has no punch resistance.

You still believe in Price?

Comment

Both are very good HW. Price will be back if and only if he learns to stop pawing with that damn lead hand and throw the f'ing jab !!! A good HW jab can solve all problems..see Larry Holmes and Vlad. With that said I hope the loss motivates Price to fight more often and use his advantages. Fury has not shown me as much but a spectacular KO over a grizzled vet like Cunningham would be a great start.It would also announce him as a legit HW contender. I still like Price by KO over Fury. Manny Stewart,RIP, could easily fix Price.Let's hop his English team can do a similiar job for him.

Comment

Tinker Tyson Fury's godda be one of, [if not] Thee worst British HW prospects i've ever seen. Bit like a ''poor mans'' Joe Bugner'' but without the jab, and if he does'nt have a chin, we're talking ''poverty stricken''.. Imo you need to go back to the days of Derek Williams, Noel Quarless,Jess Harding, Neville Mead, Huwroy Currie, Noel Quarless, Gordon Ferris, Richard Dunn etc, when the British hw scene oozed fighters of Fury's calibre. Never ceases to amuse me, the way channel 5 hype him up as something special.

Comment

Still got Price.

Price got KO'd by someone who at least had a bit of power. Fury got flattened by a feather fisted Canadian.

Either way, one of them gets sparked out.

Can't see this fight happening this year, Price needs to do some rebuilding now.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
                Tinker Tyson Fury's godda be one of, [if not] Thee worst British HW prospects i've ever seen. Bit like a ''poor mans'' Joe Bugner'' but without the jab, and if he does'nt have a chin, we're talking ''poverty stricken''.. Imo you need to go back to the days of Derek Williams, Noel Quarless,Jess Harding, Neville Mead, Huwroy Currie, Noel Quarless, Gordon Ferris, Richard Dunn etc, when the British hw scene oozed fighters of Fury's calibre. Never ceases to amuse me, the way channel 5 hype him up as something special.
                Fury has one of, if not the best jabs in the division. What boxer have you been watching because you've got him confused with Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                  Still got Price.

Price got KO'd by someone who at least had a bit of power. Fury got flattened by a feather fisted Canadian.

Either way, one of them gets sparked out.

Can't see this fight happening this year, Price needs to do some rebuilding now.
                  Fury got up and won by KO after being hit flush on the chin. Price got KTFO by a slap to the side of the head. Big difference.

Comment

leave it Shaun, these ****ing idiots clearly can't be reasoned with

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                      Fury got up and won by KO after being hit flush on the chin. Price got KTFO by a slap to the side of the head. Big difference.
                      You don't think Fury has a suspect chin then?

Pajkic has no power and he put Fury on his back.

Like I said, if Price and Fury fought then one of them would get KTFO. I would still pick Price to beat Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X