Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire vs. Rigondeaux on April 13th at the Radio City Music Hall in Manhattan, New Y

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    Imma be there as well, do you guys think it can get pretty close to 6k in attendance? chris williams doesnt think so
    yah i doubt it will as well, but i don't really care tbh. i'm just happy that this fight is seemingly a done deal now.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Who wrote this ridiculously biased article? Rigo is the "real deal"?
      chris williams has always been high on rigo he is just one of the 40% that believe rigo will win who cares whats matter is the other thing the article is talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Ill go to this if they dont overprice the tickets

Not the Garcia-Judah card tho, I went for Garcia-Morales and its not a great spot to watch boxing. $100 tickets had me on top where i couldnt see sit
        Wow, WTF? I'm going to zab-Garcia and will sit up top. I was feeling confident because someone on here or somewhere else said they know for a fact that there are no bad seats in the whole building. That's not true? Or do u just mean relative to u thinking u would be closer?

Comment

I'm buying tickets for this fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

That's lame, fight should have been in Vegas or in Cali.

Comment

This will be good, Rigo might have some more support there than he would in LA. Donaire didn't exactly bring the house down in his last fight here at Home Depot...I sat close to a guy who had the loudest sustained boo I've ever heard, I can still hear it ringing in my ears lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87
                I dont know how official this is, the chris williams guy is usually pretty legit, maybe an announcement tomorrow? not sure , Imma try to work my contacts
                You know how many times we've heard Arum and a buncha other people say the announcement will be soon? We still waiting...

Comment

If the tix are reasonably priced, I'll be there. Let's see what they look like if Radio City becomes official. It would be good if the guys attending could coordinate and get tix in the same section.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    That's lame, fight should have been in Vegas or in Cali.
                    New, you guys get all the super cards over there, its about time they give us some good fights too.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
                      If the tix are reasonably priced, I'll be there. Let's see what they look like if Radio City becomes official. It would be good if the guys attending could coordinate and get tix in the same section.
                      No filipinos allowed in our section!

Comment

Working...
                      X