Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell the truth, you wanted Vitor to break it...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
    worst human beings in the sport ? You dont even know him , how can you know ? just shut up man , seriously.
    He gets caught in so many lies he's on par with Mitt Romney. The guy is as fake as they come, have you been asleep for the past month? He made Chael Sonnen look like a good guy....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      "You won't catch me getting a DUI or nothing"

Get's DUI

"I'll never turn down a fight"

Ducks Chael Sonnen
      LOL. funny shyt kaps.

i wanted him to break it. i was yelling break it. nothing to do with jones, i just believe if you don't tap, break it.

i would have. aoki would have. mir would have. ronda would have. vitor didn't use his hips though, that's why it didn't break in two.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        LOL. funny shyt kaps.

i wanted him to break it. i was yelling break it. nothing to do with jones, i just believe if you don't tap, break it.

i would have. aoki would have. mir would have. ronda would have. vitor didn't use his hips though, that's why it didn't break in two.
        I was hoping he could summon the spirits of Aoki, Ronda, and Mir for one final pull to snap that ****er. It would've been great....

Comment

LOL. funny shyt kaps.

Vitor is a BJJ blackbelt under Carlson Gracie... i think he knows how to apply a basic armbar.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
            Vitor is a BJJ blackbelt under Carlson Gracie... i think he knows how to apply a basic armbar.
            okay. so why isn't jones' arm in two pieces? better yet, why didn't he use his hips?

Comment

I was hoping he could summon the spirits of Aoki, Ronda, and Mir for one final pull to snap that ****er. It would've been great....
              it honestly would have. the whole mma scene gets turned on it's head.

Comment

He was fast forwarded to Black Belt when he entered his first UFC tournament, The Gracies thought he was going to win and wanted more cred to their name...

Comment

it honestly would have. the whole mma scene gets turned on it's head.
                  Vitor wouldn't of defended against any to contenders though, it would've been like Serra vs GSP all over again...

Comment

He was fast forwarded to Black Belt when he entered his first UFC tournament, The Gracies thought he was going to win and wanted more cred to their name...
                    here we go , now Vitor is not a legit blackbelt , damn you guys are reaching haha .. moar excuses plz. i want moar.

Comment

smh @ haters jon bones won and will keep winnin deal with it

Comment

Working...
                      X