Booth vs Quigg discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quigg Frampton look's like it would be a good scrap

Comment

just watched it there now, damn that was impressive.

Booth needs to go down in weight, i dont think he's done he's just too small for SBW. His movement was still reasonably good.

Quigg just put a beating on him. Im looking forward to Quigg v Frampton. Quigg has to be favourite after that fight as Frampton hasnt beaten anybody of note yet, but Carl can bang so it'll be a very different fight from the one i just watched. Hopefully its in Belfast so i can go to it.

50-50 fight imo. But Ive a feeling both guys teams will want to keep them apart for the time being regardless of what they are saying in public so we might not get to see it as soon as we hope. (although they were gonna stick Frampton in with Kiko so u never know i suppose. I might just be in a pessamistic mood atm after the manchester derby lol).

Hopefully the fight gets made and Booth steps down in weight and wins another British title and shows us he has a year or 2 left in the tank

Comment

Quigg would have be a big favourite over Framton,who is still an unknown quantity in fairness,i feel he might be something special though,or maybe Mcguigan has just got into my head with his constant praise ,id certainly have a bet on him over Quigg though if the odds were good,still think its a shame the Kiko fight didnt happen,would have told us a lot

Comment

quigg real deal

Comment

Working...
          X