Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White: If GSP beats Shields, GSP/Silva is next!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anytime Anderson Silva laughs about a fight or says it will be fun like he has said about a potential fight with GSP he always embarasses his opponent. He never took Vitor seriously. Everytime I heard him talk about Vitor it was very casual. He did the same with Rich Franklin. He actually smiles when talking about fighting gsp.

Comment

GSP is defiantly the more complete of the 2 fighters in my opinion but Silva's ability to change the fight with the flick of the wrist is something you cant measure.

I think if GSP goes the Chael route with his submission defense and BJJ skills it would be a very easy and very boring win for GSP.

In all honesty im picking Shields for an upset on this one, so im not banking on this fight taking place.

Comment

Originally posted by PopoFreitas View Post
        LOL, I didn't knew that the Mayweather was 3-11 against top competition. (finished 11 times)

Overeem is a fringe top10 HW right now but yeh, whatever floats your boat.

Anyway, is this fight scheduled? I'm willing to bet all my points with you that this fight wont happen in the gp.
        I am open to bet 3M with you that Overeem vs Fedor will be made at the GP.. Please confirm!

Comment

GSP won't be foolish enough to try and stand with Anderson, he'll be all over him trying to take him down. I don't think he will be able to keep Anderson down enough to win but I could see him taking a round or two by lay n pray. I still think Anderson will catch him late though.

Comment

Working...
          X