Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mitchell Says Joshua Will Have To Crawl Out of Very Dark Place

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ should think of midget Pacman after Mexicant JMM brutal one shot KO. Pacman is more known now and still a PPV attraction next to Canelo. AJ needs additional trainers to help reclaim his belts from Snickersman!

Comment

Yea. Ruiz's wide ass shadow hovering over him.

Comment

Sometimes The best winners are the ones who know what it's like to lose
        Last edited by Buggy bear; 06-04-2019, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Input1914 View Post
          IMO, Joshua has been in a dark place since the Klitschko fight. He hasn't been the same since and for the sake of the sport I hope he rises to the occasion
          A Dark place since the Klitschko fight you say?
          Hmmmm let's see
          AJ became a worldwide name in boxing
          AJ became millionaire
          AJ collected another Belt
          11 sponsors & flying on private Jets
          Wow a real dark place!

Comment

Fury maybe, wilder may not give AJ an opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by FerronK View Post
              What did Joshua do to you for you to hate him this much? Goodness, I am not a fan... but I will never this hateful. You must live a horrible existence
              He's a Troll
              He only just joined the Forum in 2019
              Just don't reply to him

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Here we go again with another cupcake bîtçhing about someone telling the truth cuz it doesn’t fit their perceptive reality!

The man got his fighting spirit beaten out of him and was happy that he lost!

Not a good sign at all!
                You sound like an angry Queen.

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
                  AJ should think of midget Pacman after Mexicant JMM brutal one shot KO. Pacman is more known now and still a PPV attraction next to Canelo. AJ needs additional trainers to help reclaim his belts from Snickersman!
                  Midget Pac Man. Bigger man than you will ever be. The new "Boxing Fans" like you are just a bunch of angry little queens that can only tear people down to try to bring them to your pissant level. You have never done one good thing in your life. Human s h i t . You.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    Here we go again with another cupcake bîtçhing about someone telling the truth cuz it doesn’t fit their perceptive reality!

The man got his fighting spirit beaten out of him and was happy that he lost!

Not a good sign at all!
                    No, there is nothing factual in your hateful (probably racially motivated) diatribe. You are a sad miserable man, obsessing with the demise of others, because it makes you feel better about the sad existence that you lead. I think it would be useless to hate a miserable man like you, but I know how much you hate your existence. No happy person spew such laothsome rant at someone that you have never met.. Get some help, you are exposing you miserable existence... I feel sorry for those that have to deal such disguising loathsome man..

Joshua has made more money than you and ur whole entire family combine would make in their life... Keep hating while the lives his amazing life..

Loathsome POS

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                      He's a Troll
                      He only just joined the Forum in 2019
                      Just don't reply to him
                      So what that I joined this year? What is wrong is that? Troll? okay,.. Have a nice

Comment

Working...
                      X