No announcement yet.

Senators Unanimously Vote Down The Green New Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senators Unanimously Vote Down The Green New Deal

After many of the Democrats cosigned and supported the Green New Deal, none of them voted for it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...53784089311434

The most ridiculous bill to come along since I can remember. Do away with fossil fuels...the world will end in 12 years! Didn't we hear that before from Gore? LMAO!

Comment

Speaking of gore, he was such a bad candidate, he even lost his own home state in the 2000 elections!

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
        Speaking of gore, he was such a bad candidate, he even lost his own home state in the 2000 elections!
        And had he carried his home State, he'd have won the election.

Everyone talks about Florida, but Florida would have been moot had Gore carried his home State.

Comment

This just shows how Team D plays political games, like hiding their intentions from the voters until they get the numbers in Congress and cant be stopped.

Sadly, many of their voters are "stupid" and thus never catch on to these schemes.

Comment

I'd glad to see Hickenlooper, former Colorado Gov and Dem Presidential candidate, come out against the Green Deal.

Former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper is emphasizing that he’s the first Democratic presidential candidate to oppose the Green New Deal.
            Hours before a controversial vote in the Senate on the sweeping proposal that aims to transform the country’s economy to fight climate change while enacting a host of new health care and welfare programs, Hickenlooper took aim at the measure in a Washington Post opinion piece titled “The Green New Deal sets us up for failure. We need a better approach.”

Comment

Green new deal was ill conceived and unrealistic.

Commie bar girl needs better ppl around her.

Shes not that bright and she has all these ppl shoving their agendas thru her. She should at least surround herself with better ppl.

Lmao at the dumbass Democrats who supported it when it came out, just for pr. They didnt even read that **** I bet.

Comment

AOC bringing Dems and Reps together

Comment

It read like a bill written by a first-year congresswoman. She's incredibly inexperienced and it shows.

I'm a liberal and recognise that environmental reforms are necessary but the GND is unrealistic and unaffordable.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                    if you want to cure your insomnia, watch an al gore speech. it's mind boggling how a dude with zero charisma basically managed to be a cult leader, brainwashed millions of people with global warming and made himself filthy rich. cult leaders usually have ungodly charisma.

Comment

Working...
                    X