Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Drops, Beats Down Lamont Peterson For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wild guess here. petersons strategy was to let spence unload on his shelled up defense hoping he punches himself out. he never expected spence to punch THROUGH him doe. and when peterson tried to stick and move spence was cutting the ring not giving him no room to get off. spence is an animal. that pressure is no joke. whoever beats him is gonna have to out-dog him. I don't see nobody sticking and moving against him. he enforces his style and the opponent eventually has to engage or get knocked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Really? The only one of the two that seems to get favourable decisions is Peterson (Khan, Ortiz, Diaz)
      Guess no need treading that path. It happens, all too much

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Spence-Peterson, according to Showtime anyway, put over 12k people into Barclays Center at full-value ticket prices.

He's telegenic, a good interview, and possibly the class of the division. Need to see what the rating looks like, but Errol Spence Jr may be on the money in a fight or two.

Spence Jr may end up having to tickover with the Ortiz-Alexander winner if Thurman doesn't want the fight next (perfect type of fight to take to Dallas, imo), but there's really nowhere else for Thurman to go after that if he wants the big money fights.

They can't run forever, and soon it won't make sense to run anyway.
        That could be possible. Looking at it myself briefly, the fights that seemed to make sense and be possible are: Collazo back in NY, probably sells well. The winner of Ugas/Robinson, which might be some kind of eliminator. Or he could fight Omar Figueroa back home in Texas in some kind of Lone Star State showdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
          Souls dont get robbed
          They get ripped out

Spence knocks him out round five
          BADLY!!!
          You were damn close my friend

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Lamont Peterson is a fighter I have a soft spot for. I respect the sht out of his fighting spirit. Wow what a fkin warrior.
            He had more balls than you did you ****ing coward! He at least showed up to fight. You didn't have the balls to come meet me you piece of shet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Misanthrop
              one idiot did vote for peterson, i will laugh at him after the fight
              I did by close dec in the pick em’s poll. Early in the year....lots of harvest to laugh with!!!!! Cheers

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  He had more balls than you did you ****ing coward! He at least showed up to fight. You didn't have the balls to come meet me you piece of shet!
                  Shut your hoopty driving punk azz up *****. U still acting like an idiot behind your computer? Lol

Nobody believes you phaggot

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=769938&page=15

Comment

• Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                    Porter could smoother Spence hit and hold make it an ugly fight for 12 rounds
                    We know Porter's ways, I still think Spence would grind out the victory.

Comment

• I want to see Spence stay as active as possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X