Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have your opinions on gun control laws changed over recent incidents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fairest thing to do is keep the 2nd amendment but limit it to weapons that were available when it was written.

Comment

*raises right fist*

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        You guys prefer gang shootings.

50 people dead is a bad weekend in Chicago.

Where's your outrage about all those blacks being slaughtered?
        Where is my outrage period? What am I outraged about? I'm simply saying before the gun grabbers come for everybody's gun they need to focus on the people committing these acts. Why should myself, a legal black male gun owner, have my rights infringed when I don't fit the profile?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          The purpose of all guns is to kill ppl

That's what a gun is for to kill ppl
          I'm no, most are used for hunting and target practice.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Where is my outrage period? What am I outraged about? I'm simply saying before the gun grabbers come for everybody's gun they need to focus on the people committing these acts. Why should myself, a legal black male gun owner, have my rights infringed when I don't fit the profile?
            Where did I say your rights should be infringed upon?

Comment

That's a state law, not a federal law. California has the right under the 10th amendment to determine its gun laws. What liberals are asking for are federal laws that affects all 50 states. If you want more gun control, pass it on the state level in your own state.

Comment

Where did I say your rights should be infringed upon?
                You quoted me when I suggested to go after those who fit the profile. Don't come after me. So are you saying you agree with that statement?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  You quoted me when I suggested to go after those who fit the profile. Don't come after me. So are you saying you agree with that statement?
                  Of course I don't agree with that guy's statement.

He's mindreading and telling other people what's in their heads. That's complete nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                    That's a state law, not a federal law. California has the right under the 10th amendment to determine its gun laws. What liberals are asking for are federal laws that affects all 50 states. If you want more gun control, pass it on the state level in your own state.
                    They only have some say.

Liberals running places like Chicago and DC have seen their over-reaching gun laws declared unconstitutional by the SC.

Comment

Of course I don't agree with that guy's statement.

He's mindreading and telling other people what's in their heads. That's complete nonsense.
                      You know what. Don't even worry about. Somehow my topic got merged with this stupid topic which has absolutely nothing to do with what I was talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X