No announcement yet.

GGG-Canelo. The public has spoken...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    so 2 people from golden boy, 2 of canelos countrymen and adelaide byrd thought canelo won. i'm riding with them canelo 118-110

Lol, woo-hoo!!! That makes 6

I don't know man this may come down the wire.

Haha....Lol

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... poor woman!... they switched her with Moretti for this one...
      Yeah man, shes just the scapegoat for this one, this aint all down to one woman, she'll get retrained and kept off big cards or whatever, next big fight itll be someone else with the dubious card.

Comment

There were simply too many toss up rounds to say either fighter clearly won.

1, 5, 6, 10, 11, and 12 were all close rounds. There simply weren't 7 clear rounds you could give to Canelo or GGG. 2 and 3 were clear for Canelo. 4, 7, 8 ,and 9 were clear for GGG IMO, but even those there is some discussion about. So basically it's about opinion on close rounds. A draw is fine in that case.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
          There were simply too many toss up rounds to say either fighter clearly won.

1, 5, 6, 10, 11, and 12 were all close rounds. There simply weren't 7 clear rounds you could give to Canelo or GGG. 2 and 3 were clear for Canelo. 4, 7, 8 ,and 9 were clear for GGG IMO, but even those there is some discussion about. So basically it's about opinion on close rounds. A draw is fine in that case.
          Have a look and tell us what you think...

Comment

Nice summary. For the majority of casual fans to conclude that Golovkin won, when the HBO announcers seemed if anything, ready to be bias for Canelo (just my opinion) that really tells you how convincing Golovkin was.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              Yeah man, shes just the scapegoat for this one, this aint all down to one woman, she'll get retrained and kept off big cards or whatever, next big fight itll be someone else with the dubious card.
              ... I feel it was staged: the fight, the scoring... whatever, i don't really care...

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
                Nice summary. For the majority of casual fans to conclude that Golovkin won, when the HBO announcers seemed if anything, ready to be bias for Canelo (just my opinion) that really tells you how convincing Golovkin was.
                HBO announcer team is pathetic, I really started hating their guts since Ward-Kovalev 2. and this time they were ready and rubbing their hands to milk Canelo.

Comment

Wow in the hour and a half since I posted it, Canelo gained 12 votes, GGG gained 126... Crystal clear!

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                    I just read that Adalaide Byrd got put down for awhile from judging
                    Should be permanently removed as a judge. Disgrace. Thanks for those poll results. Was wondering what the general consensus was on the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                      Should be permanently removed as a judge. Disgrace. Thanks for those poll results. Was wondering what the general consensus was on the fight.
                      You're welcome. The Bad Left Hook/SB Nation poll is still open so votes are still coming in...

Comment

Working...
                      X