Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RBR Hernandez vs Cunningham + discussion thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    any undercard? or replay then fight? i got no sound on, too many people at the house
    What they usually do on BoxNation is, show about 2 or 3 undercard then the main bout. My guess is the main bout doesn't start for another 2 hours, that's my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      What they usually do on BoxNation is, show about 2 or 3 undercard then the main bout. My guess is the main bout doesn't start for another 2 hours, that's my guess.
      yea, i seen some on here, but I never saw them play the first fight. this fight kicks ass,I hope part 2 is as good

Comment

I didn't see this thread before I made mine. I'll ask the mods to delete or merge.

Here's my OP:

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        German Team Sauerland has an excellent card tonight. 3 premier matchups coming up:

Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs. Steve Cunningham II

Alexander Alexeev vs. Enad Licina

Eduard Gutknecht vs. Vyacheslav Uzelkov

The first fight between Hernandez and Cunningham came to an unsatisfactory end when the fight went to the scorecards after Hernandez suffered a cut from a clash of heads. Hernandez won, but Cunningham was coming on strong as the unfortunate ending came.

The card will e broadcasted by ARD in Germany and TV2Sport in Denmark.

PS: Don't PM me for streams. I aint got none.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          um, what was that noise I just heard outside? maybe you should go investigate it....
          I didn't see anything, just a gay guy with a "I heart Ft. Lauderdale" t-shirt

Comment

Cunningham will win this easily

The first round of the first fight was the best possible scenario for Hernandez and it only took another round and a half before Cunningham took over the fight.

This time all Cunningham has to do is let himself settle in and box for a couple rounds. Over the course of 12 rounds he will easily break down the weak minded Hernandez.

If this fight were in the US Cunningham would be a huge favorite. The close odds on this one are an acknowledgment by bookies of the high likelihood of a robbery by Sauerland.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              I didn't see this thread before I made mine. I'll ask the mods to delete or merge.

Here's my OP:
              Thanks for the info, there you go Walt, 3 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                Cunningham will win this easily

The first round of the first fight was the best possible scenario for Hernandez and it only took another round and a half before Cunningham took over the fight.

This time all Cunningham has to do is let himself settle in and box for a couple rounds. Over the course of 12 rounds he will easily break down the weak minded Hernandez.

If this fight were in the US Cunningham would be a huge favorite. The close odds on this one are an acknowledgment by bookies of the high likelihood of a robbery by Sauerland.
                Hernandez has the power to keep Cunningham honest and the skills to make him work. Unfortunately for Hernandez he doesn't have the chin.

Should be an excellent fight. The first fight had such an unfortunate ending at a time when Hernandez corner seemed to have the cut under control. Hopefully we'll get a non-controversial ending this time.

Comment

I think Hernandez will get a few rounds early then fade.

Anyone want to bet? 1-5 billion would be cool. I got Cunningham, no odds.

Comment

Cunningham fight usually don't disappoint. I love all the boxing today.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      I didn't see anything, just a gay guy with a "I heart Ft. Lauderdale" t-shirt

Thats cuz you snuck out when i went to take a squirt. I woulda followed you out there, pushed yu dOwn and kicked sand on ya.

Thx for the info bat. Ill be back for the live fights.

Today is a damn good boxing day!

Comment

Working...
                      X