Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. Marquez neutralized his offense many time

Comment

one of the best offensive fighters indeed not sure about the greatest, cant give him that but one of the greatest yes

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
        Without a doubt. Anyone who says otherwise either doesn't know boxing or is just hating.
        But we saw a past prime Marquez neutralize his Offense many times and we saw Floyd completely render Pac useless.

So much so that Pac said he wish hed stand still so he could hit Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
          No. Marquez neutralized his offense many time
          And Marquez lost 2 fights to him in his prime, and had it not been for the incompetence of Bert Clements, Manny is awarded a win instead of a draw in their first fight.

Marquez actually regards Manny as his best opponent, to include offense and defense. No mention of Floyd in any category when discussing the best he's ever faced.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
            Maybe I didn't lol.

I read it as, in terms of offensive to defensive ratio, Pac was the most offense (meaning he neglected his defense) fighter you've seen. Misunderstanding?
            Frankie-its me, Dunn. The thread subject is pro Manny. I think we know how I meant it? LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
              this is what kills me about these floyd boys trying to s**t on somebody, when tbe needed every a-side advantage, real and imagined to get points wins on cats like marcos maidana, juan marquez, and ruben guerrero...had to cheat marquez on the scales just to get a points win...

...and what prime, all-time great fighter did floyd do all this shutting down to? Conor McGregor? I'll wait....
              Jeff Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                Jeff Horn.
                meaning nobody you can name

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Was more of a counter puncher.. he rarely came straight at a guy.
                  Yes he could destroy guys but not his MO to be an offensive juggernaut

Manny, Tyson, etc coming to destroy
                  Jones was not a counter puncher. Are you new to boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Frankie-its me, Dunn. The thread subject is pro Manny. I think we know how I meant it? LOL!!!
                    I gotcha. Here I was, little ol' Frankie trying to have a good conversation!

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                      But we saw a past prime Marquez neutralize his Offense many times and we saw Floyd completely render Pac useless.

So much so that Pac said he wish hed stand still so he could hit Floyd.
                      You are aware that Pacquiao tore his rotator cuff in training for the fight right?

Comment

Working...
                      X