Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a bad man

without Margarita's magical wraps she's very ordinary

Comment

Didn't this prick try to kill Shane Mosley?

Ban the coward for life.

Comment

I like Margarito and Mosley and yeah i know they both 'cheated'.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post

As you may know, I was a huge Tony fan, but once this all came out, I really had no choice to but to go with the ruling of the commission. But looking at it just a bit further, there was something fishy about the whole thing. Naturally a state commission would never admit to incompetency, so their best choice is to make a ruling against said fighter that punishes for a period of time. Not for life, but just a small period. I'm beginning to think if there really was a loaded glove attempt, they would have banned him for life and he would have been charged with a crime.

but they didn't and he never was.
          The commission's ruling was based on the fact that Tony was caught/discovered with loaded wraps before he stepped into the ring with them.

I don't doubt that if he had gotten caught after the fight, the punishment would've been much more severe.

The charge would have probably drew an "attempted manslaughter/murder" charge and lifetime ban from the sport.

Tony got off lucky this time.

After the discovery, I'm surprised Mosley didn't call the fight off altogether.
          Last edited by MindBat; 01-09-2010, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by donkim View Post
            They never fail to amuse me.These jokers thought it was so great and so just that noted drugs cheat Shane Mosley was able to beat up on a weight drained,walking corpse in Antonio Margarito.It doesn't seem to bother them that Mosley is a proven cheater and Antonio Margarito has never proven to have cheated in any of his fights.

Mosley admitted his steroid usage after claiming one of the biggest victories of his career in the rematch with De La Hoya.Shane Mosley was never suspended,his victory was never overturned,and the blind Margarito "haters" don't hold it against him.

Unfortunately we don't have real fans following the sport anymore.What we have now are Manny Pacquiao fanboys,who don't have a clue about the sport of boxing and these casual mmgay fanboys.

Expect Berto to pitch a shutout over Mosley too.
            mosley looked like **** with roids and clearly lost to odlh

both mosley and margarito are proven cheaters

read the bold line again and slap yourself, how does one ban a fighter that has proven to have done nothing wrong, did margarito sweat plaster of paris durin his warm up?

can panda quote u when mosley ktfo berto?

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              read the bold line again and slap yourself, how does one ban a fighter that has proven to have done nothing wrong, did margarito sweat plaster of paris durin his warm up?

Read what I posted lad.I said that Margarito has never proven to have cheated in a fight.

He never walked into the ring with loaded gloves and you have no proof that he ever did.

can panda quote u when mosley ktfo berto?

That's why I posted it.

Comment

Read what I posted lad.I said that Margarito has never proven to have cheated in a fight.

He never walked into the ring with loaded gloves and you have no proof that he ever did.

That's why I posted it.
                fyi pandas just talkin about the mosley fight

what really is the difference between attempting to cheat with only minutes to go and the actual deed? if someone put a knife to ur throat but gets stopped before actually cutting would that make it all alright?

u posted berto would win a shutout so panda can quote u when mosley stops him? doesnt make sense, but sounds cool to me

Comment

what really is the difference between attempting to cheat with only minutes to go and the actual deed?

He didn't actually cheat,where as Mosley actually did.

u posted berto would win a shutout so panda can quote u when mosley stops him? doesnt make sense, but sounds cool to me

I posted it for others to take notice.

Comment

They never fail to amuse me.These jokers thought it was so great and so just that noted drugs cheat Shane Mosley was able to beat up on a weight drained,walking corpse in Antonio Margarito.It doesn't seem to bother them that Mosley is a proven cheater and Antonio Margarito has never proven to have cheated in any of his fights.

Mosley admitted his steroid usage after claiming one of the biggest victories of his career in the rematch with De La Hoya.Shane Mosley was never suspended,his victory was never overturned,and the blind Margarito "haters" don't hold it against him.

Unfortunately we don't have real fans following the sport anymore.What we have now are Manny Pacquiao fanboys,who don't have a clue about the sport of boxing and these casual mmgay fanboys.

Expect Berto to pitch a shutout over Mosley too.
                    Great thread.
                    I think most of the people that hate him are Cotto nuthuggers. They haven't left the site yet because Cotto isn't retired yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                      The commission's ruling was based on the fact that Tony was caught/discovered with loaded wraps before he stepped into the ring with them.

I don't doubt that if he had gotten caught after the fight, the punishment would've been much more severe.

The charge would have probably drew an "attempted manslaughter/murder" charge and lifetime ban from the sport.

Tony got off lucky this time.

After the discovery, I'm surprised Mosley didn't call the fight off altogether.

I see your point, but do you not see the commissions refusal to admit to their own ****ups?

It wasn't even them that caught it, it was Naz.

Part of the ruling imo, was covering the incompetence of their own ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X