No announcement yet.

***THE OFFICIAL Thread for Las Latinas mas buenas (The Finest Latinas)***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***THE OFFICIAL Thread for Las Latinas mas buenas (The Finest Latinas)***

Post away dawgies!!!! ill get it started with these ones...can't get enough of these mamacitas....true story- RICDARULA

Salma Hayek

Sofia Vergara

Maribel Guardia
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 04-23-2012, 03:02 PM.

***THE OFFICIAL Thread for Las Latinas mas buenas (The Finest Latinas)***

Post away dawgies!!!! ill get it started with these ones...can't get enough of these mamacitas....true story

Salma Hayek

Sofia Vergara

Maribel Guardia

Comment

whos the second one in your pics ?

Comment

Originally posted by shyboirank#1 View Post
        whos the second one in your pics ?
        That's Sofia Vergara....not sure how big she is in Mex but here in the states I seen her in a few ****ty movies and as host of a few ****ty spanish shows...she is fwuaken hott though...

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496
          I had this convo with some Puertorros on another thread and was insulted because I don't like to be called Latino.

I just think the term "Latino" has nothing to do with American culture. By American I mean, the American continent and what has heppened here. Yes, Europeans came over and forced some of their culture on us but the reality is, countries like Mexico have chosen to identify with their roots instead of a culture that was forced upon them.

Some other countries like Venezuela, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay have chosen to take on the European culture over their own natural history.

I just can't ignore thousands of years of people that were already here. I mean, how the fuk do you "discover" something that people already knew about?

I mean, I understand discovering a new species of animal, or a new star that no one has ever seen but how do you "discover" a group of people?

I love the U.S because it's the country I was born in and I also love my roots because it wasn't my fault that my family didn't forcefully remove them from me. It's not like European Americans that left Europe and never went back, changed their names and lost their language.

Mexico is litterally across the border, the culture is there, the languages, the music, dress etc. It's harder to eliminate that from "pochos" like me that grew up with that all around them.

I am an American of Mexican decent... or to make it more simple CHICANO BROWN AND PROUD.
          This is what I feel more or less. I don't put too much emphasis on this labeling controversy, because it's just stupid the way I see it. Just another device to separate us from our roots and the commonalities that we share amongst each other. Instead of embracing some of our own, we oust them, because they were born in another country. This type of **** is counter productive to a better world. Childish garbage at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus
            i'd do her
            As would I my friend, as would I...

Comment

Comment

Well since you jotos don't seem to have any interest in women here are some more that get ME GOING!!!!

Odalys Garcia

Paty Navidad

Pilar Montenegro

Comment

salma and sofia yeah, those other bitches are wack.I'd still pipe though.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha-Omega View Post
                    salma and sofia yeah, those other bitches are wack.I'd still pipe though.
                    Damn right you'd still pipe...if you didn't ud be joto....

Comment

Working...
                    X