Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    This is sparring? Just thought it was Floyd hitting the heavybag tbh
    Aye it looks like Nate Jones doesnt it? When he starts letting his hands go, all you can do is cover up. But I wanna see what happens when you throw a punch while he's doing that. Can you clip him, or will he get out of the way. We have to remember that Floyd NEVER fights like this. A little bit of experimenting.

Comment

"Floyd needs to move to 154, too strong at WW"

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Maidana weighed like 3 pounds less against Broner than Canelo when Floyd fought him.

Did you not see the sparring partner just walking forward and eating shots?

And at the rest of your post. Trash
        So Marcos looked the same size as Canelo? Be honest. Let me educate you on weight classes my lil dawg. A jrmdw weighing 165lbs, will be bigger than a ww weighing 170lbs even tho the ww is heavier. The ww trained AS a 47lber. Then balooned up. While the 54Lber trained as a bigger guy, then balooned up to 164lb. Do you think Marcos can walk down Canelo? Hell nah. He wouldnt last one round.

You can laugh at my post all you want, but you know what time it is. Pac may throw all those shots, but he is scared to stand still. He has to run in and out. Floyd dont have to do that. He will stand in front of you, maybe throw less, but he will walk you down and avoid a shot by inches. But you know all of this.

Comment

"Floyd needs to move to 154, too strong at WW"
          And you agree with every bit of it.

Comment

what a slapping right hand

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              So Marcos looked the same size as Canelo? Be honest. Let me educate you on weight classes my lil dawg. A jrmdw weighing 165lbs, will be bigger than a ww weighing 170lbs even tho the ww is heavier. The ww trained AS a 47lber. Then balooned up. While the 54Lber trained as a bigger guy, then balooned up to 164lb. Do you think Marcos can walk down Canelo? Hell nah. He wouldnt last one round.

You can laugh at my post all you want, but you know what time it is. Pac may throw all those shots, but he is scared to stand still. He has to run in and out. Floyd dont have to do that. He will stand in front of you, maybe throw less, but he will walk you down and avoid a shot by inches. But you know all of this.
              Canelo was 165 on fight night against Floyd. Maidana 161.5 against Broner
              Last edited by Beercules; 03-31-2014, 08:44 PM.

Comment

And you agree with every bit of it.
                Not at all. Floyd couldn't stop Cotto and was roughed up like we haven't seen in awhile against Miguel.

Comment

Canelo was 165 on fight night against Floyd. Maidana 161.5
                  Now you are confusing yourself and acting like you didnt understand my post. Is this what it comes to holmes? LOL The dumb shiet wont work on me.

Comment

FLOYD IS THROWING CRAAAAAZY COMBINATIONS AND IS GOING TO PUT ON A SHOW AGAINST MARCOS. Against Canelo he had people cheering and he was in the pocket but this dude must be back on that SHIET because he is going even HARDER!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9wzbsiFGC0
                    Nice clip but the sparring partner wasn't even punching back. Surely they released this clip to make him look good. Why only 16 seconds gets leaked lol?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X