Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Guerrero is Close To Done For May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
    fixed it for you but why the hate?
    I was responding to someone with little knowledge.

Originally Posted by 1prodz View Post
    Naw, there is a huge difference. Pacman sells his own PPV. On this Guerrero vs. Maynver card you have a CHICANO opponent on a CHICANO holiday with the biggest Mexican superstar on the under-card. See the difference, Einstein????

Second is Maynever a welterweight or Jr.middleweight? Or just an opportunist that fights has-been former Jr.welterweights and welterweights at Jr.middle??

And third when is Roidweather going to give a black man a chance, ask Austin "much doubt trout" and k9 Bundrage and James Kirkland.

Comment

• so Floyd is throwing Ghost a party on May 4th...cool!!...I expect Floyd to serve him the right hand buffet

put Nelo on the undercard against Trout, Lara or Vanes...but thats asking too much of the kid...I mean to fight a LEGIT JMW and not a battle worn cat with a name or some lil' dude who never fought at the JMW limit...time to see the kid get that work they've been protecting him from

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        I get ppl don't like this fight. alternatives tho??? anyone have any??
        There are none at 147. Guerrero and Alexander have the strongest resumes at 147 out of the available pool. And nobody wants to see Mayweather vs Alexander.

Comment

• mayweather fight might go to showtime.....

if i were Ken Hershman i'd be making some last minute christmas shopping for the mayweathers before i go out like ross grensburg

Comment

• Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
            Naw, there is a huge difference. Pacman sells his own PPV. On this Guerrera vs. Maynver card you have a Mexican opponent on a Mexican holiday with the biggest Mexican superstar on the under-card. See the difference, Einstein????

Second is Maynever a welterweight or Jr.middleweight? Or just an opportunist that fights has-been former Jr.welterweights and welterweights at Jr.middle??

And third when is Roidweather going to give a black man a chance, ask Austin "much doubt trout" and k9 Bundrage and James Kirkland.
            I think you're an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
              There are none at 147. Guerrero and Alexander have the strongest resumes at 147 out of the available pool. And nobody wants to see Mayweather vs Alexander.
              WHY???? Because Alexander is Black? And his flag isn't as BIG?

Comment

You can't put a has-been over hyped 35yr De la Hoya. And at his best weight in his prime(140) Miguel Cotto. In the same breath as Canelo Alvarez a natural 154. Who's is young and on the come up. In reality Fraudweather has never fought a real Jr. middleweight. Go ask Austin "Much doubt
                Trout" and Cornelius k9's Bundrage.
                The Austin Trout fight is a good one, but Bundrage????? Dude, you're clearly butthurt, and just throwing out names. Just admit you want Floyd to fight everyone until he loses....that's really the only thing that's gonna satisfy you....here

Comment

• Originally posted by jeffleung View Post
                  Mayweather is a great fighter but risk least possible to keep that undefeated record. Doesn't make him less talented but doesn't earn any respect. Any possibility of loosing and he won't take the fight.
                  Who should he be fighting?

Comment

I think he may been speaking to the fact Alexander would try to outbox Floyd, which would be very difficult especially since his only advantage over Floyd is probably age.

Maybe, he'll get Floyd eventually, but do you think he has a shot at winning either? He already lost to Bradley and I thought he lost to Matthysse as well. That was at 140, but I don't think he has changed that much since.

Comment

Not at all, maybe it's because Guerrero is more accomplished....maybe that's it.

Comment

Working...
                      X