No announcement yet.

Thoughts on Devlin vs Trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Devlin vs Trout?

I got to be honest, I've never seen Trout fight before, so I don't really know how to look at the fight. Points of view from people who've seen both fight?
    Also, what do you think this does to the JMW division.... a win would be big for both men and without a doubt open up the doors for them. You think Cotto might target Trout for a belt

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    I got to be honest, I've never seen Trout fight before, so I don't really know how to look at the fight. Points of view from people who've seen both fight?
    Also, what do you think this does to the JMW division.... a win would be big for both men and without a doubt open up the doors for them. You think Cotto might target Trout for a belt
    Trout is alright NOTHING special, though pretty much average everything speed,defense etc....I think the Dominican should win this one by outworking him

Trout had a close fight with Canelo's brother

Comment

Delvin is forever getting robbed, I won't at all be surprised to see him on the end of another highway robbery. The guy is 3-3-2 in his last 8, he arguably won every single one.

I think Trout should do enough but I won't at all be surprised if the gutsy Delvin outworks Trout to not get the nod from the judges.

Comment

Hmmm, well I'm worried about this fight now. What're the best fights to watch of trout that best display's his style as a fighter?

Comment

Don't really know how good Trout is. But we are going to find out, Delvin will pressure test him for sure.

Comment

I want to bet on Rod, but I don't know how good he is and Rod usually gets shafted

Comment

Look up Trout's last couple fights on Youtube. He will show why he is a top fighter in this D. Rodriguez fight.

Comment

Working...
              X