No announcement yet.

115-113 Really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by r3robinson View Post
    Froch is a bum. Like I said ward would dominate the whole fight which he did...(it's posted look it up). Even though ward was being modest by saying it was a tough fight. We all know this was one of his easiest fight, froch is just to slow, to one dimensional and has 0 defense.....this was a fight for ward to display that he is currently the best American fighter right now.... He fought against all the top guy at 168 ( excluding bute) and dominated in all his fights....MAYbe our other American fighters can learn a thing or 2 from the kid... Ur only the best when u can walk the walk and not just talk the talk. ask froch the bum expose....
    How could Ward prove he's so great if he's only beaten bums? I don't get that logic.

Comment

Some rounds were arguably close (such as the last two when Ward began to tire and spoil) and Carl maybe nicked the odd one here and there, but to give him five rounds you'd have to award every even remotely close round to Froch. The probability of someone seeing five vaguely close rounds and awarding all five to one boxer is quite high. The probability of TWO people doing it is even higher.

I wasn't keeping an accurate score of my own last night, I was too engrossed, but I gave Carl something like 2 or 3, maybe four at best. It's funny to laugh at those judges, but if Carl had won one of the Ward rounds clearly then it would have been scored a majority draw and he would have retained his title.

Quite apart from the fact that they'd have had to have sawn the trophy in half, it's shocking when you think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
        they have 3 judges for a reason.
        maybe one will see things the others don't. scoring a boxing match in real time is not easy at all.
        Froch makes it slightly easier by fighting in slow-mo for the most part

If i can watch the fight in a drunken state and see that Froch isnt winning many of the rounds,i expect professional judges to atleast manage the same

Comment

Working...
        X