No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Prettyboy 32

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 120 View Post
    I'd like to see PB32 as a MOD for 24 hours and see what happens with this place...
    That would be so sweet

Comment

you're right about one damn thing......lfc19titles is a slimy **** weasel punk beeeiiitttcchhhh....

you should stop obsessing over that chick boss lady though...

and spray should stop kissing your a$$, its unbecoming.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        you're right about one damn thing......lfc19titles is a slimy **** weasel punk beeeiiitttcchhhh....

you should stop obsessing over that chick boss lady though...

and spray should stop kissing your a$$, its unbecoming.
        What? I don't reply to any of her shit, I would rather no one replied to her. That way she might fuck off....

lfc19titles is a ******, straight up...

Seemingly he thinks Haye will outbox Vitali easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          What? I don't reply to any of her shit, I would rather no one replied to her. That way she might fuck off....

lfc19titles is a ******, straight up...

Seemingly he thinks Haye will outbox Vitali easily.
          you said her name about 5x in that shi t.

anyway...i can't believe that scrub still shows his face around here, he's more of an embarrassment to himself than that one **** that got ran off by og wegner.

dynamite kid was his name i think.

Comment

you said her name about 5x in that shi t.

anyway...i can't believe that scrub still shows his face around here, he's more of an embarrassment to himself than that one **** that got ran off by og wegner.

dynamite kid was his name i think.
            I used her as an example of how this forum has become, a fucking mess.

lfc19titles, gets constantly shown up, He knows nothing about boxing and when you show him up in his own thread he puts you on ignore. He didn't post for like two weeks after Haye was beaten by Wlad.

Dynamite kid?
            He was another ******, he got owned and exposed badly....

How you see the fights goin' this weekend, cuh?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              I used her as an example of how this forum has become, a fucking mess.

lfc19titles, gets constantly shown up, He knows nothing about boxing and when you show him up in his own thread he puts you on ignore. He didn't post for like two weeks after Haye was beaten by Wlad.

Dynamite kid?
              He was another ******, he got owned and exposed badly....

How you see the fights goin' this weekend, cuh?
              i can't fn wait for sat nite

here's my predictions:
              1)margs over cotto tko. i love cotto but i think he's more shot than margs and fighting one weight class too high
              2) rios ko murray
              3) jones ud lejuan
              4) rodriguez md wolak
              5) agbeko ud mares (my favorite fight of the weekend- agbekop is clearly the better boxer and he hopefully is in better shape and got his weight down this time
              6) moreno ud vic d- morenocan box a bit more than vic and he's smart enough to stay away from the big lefts, tough fight though

i also got sturms bit ch ass, gonzalez, avalos losing in a minor upset,

couldnt care less about the hw fights

Comment

Triggerhapppy is a ****.

Comment

Good read

Comment

here's my predictions:
                    1)margs over cotto tko. i love cotto but i think he's more shot than margs and fighting one weight class too high
                    2) rios ko murray
                    3) jones ud lejuan
                    4) rodriguez md wolak
                    5) agbeko ud mares (my favorite fight of the weekend- agbekop is clearly the better boxer and he hopefully is in better shape and got his weight down this time
                    6) moreno ud vic d- morenocan box a bit more than vic and he's smart enough to stay away from the big lefts, tough fight though

Theres still a heavyweight division????? lmao thought it was just Klits fighting bums...well..guys whom they make look like bums anyway..nice efforts tho by some

Comment

here's my predictions:
                      2) rios ko murray
                      3) jones ud lejuan
                      4) rodriguez md wolak

I'm with you 100% on the picks Bruhnlaw. Damn I wish I could see all these scraps.

Originally posted by Mersey View Post

Good read
                      Whats goin on R!zzle?..................Uh....Errr....Ummm Mersey. Aw **** it, I cant remember which one you are as usual, so I'll just call you R!zzlsey, or Mersizzle.

Comment

Working...
                      X