No announcement yet.

Cotto: "Bob is in charge of my career"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el malo View Post
    cotto vs cheato 2 should and will happen next.(i think)
    I agree its going to happen next. Margarito wasn't there by accident...Top Rank is already building the fight by having Margarito in attendance.

Comment

haha epic fail INDEED. cotto gave the perfect response - "talk to the ****ing pen-pushers about it, cause Ill fight whoever".

Comment

and floyd DOES NOT control his own career. not anymore. He only had complete control of his career for a few fights. The Hatton fight was the last fight where he had enough money in the bank to PUT UP all the fees that a huge promotion entails. HE HAD TO GET OSCAR to FRONT the funds for his fights against marquez and mosley. therefor oscar and GPB WROTE FLOYDS CHECK! and they made money off floyd. floyd isn't some "businessman" as he would have you believe. in fact, all indications point that he was an epic failure as a businessman, thus forcing his return to boxing, and FORCING him to ask OSCAR FOR HELP! BRILLIANT! hahaha

Comment

Arum the pimp!!!

Comment

arum definitely looks out for himself. and he certainly has no altruistic motivations behind his promotional strategies, etc. HOWEVER, if you can hold up your end of the bargain as a boxer, and beat some ****ing ass haha he will make you more money then you could ever know wtf to do with (unless you're a dumb ****). Case in point: Pac-SMash.

Comment

And?? Arum's doing a good job getting him the all the big fights he could and filling up his bak account? what's the problem?

Comment

Working...
              X