No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Never Met a Man I Could Not Beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
    no he whooped hammer (though test samples after that fight came back positive for nandrolone), he lost to Mcdermott though in their first match for those who haven't forgotten. They gave tyson the decision though which was widely disputed
    Thanks for the information, I stand corrected!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Fury will go down as the GOAT. Mark my words.
      Except for when he's lying on the canvas. And fighting no names.

The most deluded fighter since Charles Martin.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        Didn't you say the same thing by naming fighters Floyd had to beat to be mentioned in the same breath as SRR and co and then you deleted it years after.

Those sig quotes of yours never get old.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          No I've not deleted anything. If you go back in my post history you will find anything.
          I only said that about Floyd as a carrot dangled in front of Floyd as incentive to fight.
          As he was fighting very little at that point. Once every 18 months I think at that point.
          Stop lying. You deleted that post. A post you made around 2009. You posted it because you were certain that Floyd wouldn't fight those fighters. He did and you quickly went and deleted the post because it made you look like a twat.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Those sig quotes of yours never get old.
            Exactly pal!!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              No I've not deleted anything. If you go back in my post history you will find anything.
              I only said that about Floyd as a carrot dangled in front of Floyd as incentive to fight.
              As he was fighting very little at that point. Once every 18 months I think at that point.
              Here's your post that you went on to delete after looking stupid.

Now where is that quote if you didn't delete it then? Liar.

Originally posted by hugh grant
              ... PBF if he can beat Hatton needs guys like Cotto and Mosely. Mosely because PBF needs to beat the man who beat the man. Moselys beaten DLH twice.

ONly then can we talk about PBF being ATG along the SRL and Ali and SRRs of this world.

Comment

Working...
              X