Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweden's 100 explosions this year: What's going on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

outta respect for my bros who are muslim..

I hate seeing good guys get screwed over by a few guys who want jihad, and sharia.... i can read some arabic, and it is so similar to hebrew... they are my people.

i worry we alienate good people for the acts of fools..

i got family in Mexico.. bad guys.. i got family in California, texas, spain, italy, and israel.. some are good.. some suck svck azz.. it is hard for me to say... some of my family members are messed up people, and strangers are better than they are......

i know I am pointing out what everyone knows.. not all people fit into a grouping.. and in Islam, there is no central authority.... the pope speaks for Catholics. i speak for myself.. i am not a catholic.. i got nothing against Catholics.. except the child molesters...

i grew up, believing differently...

religion gets used and abused to do the things we already want to do..

in a nut shell, we all got our beliefs.. mine or no more or less valid than yours or your lack of spiritual beliefs..

i would like to think that the immigrants who do evil do not or do not claim to represent islam.....

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      is my solution sounding less absurd already or is this a human rights issue still?
      It's still absurd. It's just Sweden (and possibly germany) that has done it horribly wrong. Instead of giving limited terms of stay to 'refugees', they gave permanent stay and /or citizenship.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        It's still absurd. It's just Sweden (and possibly germany) that has done it horribly wrong. Instead of giving limited terms of stay to 'refugees', they gave permanent stay and /or citizenship.
        and what's keeping the refugees from leaving Sweden and Germany? the welfare money correct? welfare money isn't a human right. the solution is so obvious but Europeans are soft.

Comment

and what's keeping the refugees from leaving Sweden and Germany? the welfare money correct? welfare money isn't a human right. the solution is so obvious but Europeans are soft.
          Why leave if they have citizenship or permanent permission to stay? It means that they want to be there. Sure the reason can be welfare, but how about work, peace and shelter? That's also part of it.

Comment

Why leave if they have citizenship or permanent permission to stay? It means that they want to be there. Sure the reason can be welfare, but how about work, peace and shelter? That's also part of it.
            well you are likely talking about a very small percentage who are there for those reasons. the vest majority of migrants, so called refugees are unemployed and have been since they arrived. they choose to be unemployed because of the free money and the free housing afforded to them. what peace? parts of Sweden and Germany are already crime infested war zones because of them and the weak authorities that allow it. there is no peace. anyway, point of the matter is that they need to work to have money to pay for the shelter or f.ck off somewhere else before it gets cold outside. that's the message Euros need to be telling these people. otherwise sitting on your hands, wondering if it's all over ain't doing jack sh.t about your problem.
            Last edited by John Barron; 11-27-2019, 10:26 AM.

Comment

well you are likely talking about a very small percentage who are there for those reasons. the vest majority of migrants, so called refugees are unemployed and have been since they arrived.
              Vast majority? That sounds unbelievable. Give me your source please.

I would think the employment rate to be quite lower than the native population, but that’s a far cry from saying that the ‘the vast majority are unemployed’, so I look forward to your source.
              they choose to be unemployed because of the free money and the free housing afforded to them.
              Is that your guess or do you have a source for that claim as well?

what peace? parts of Sweden and Germany are already crime infested war zones because of them and the weak authorities that allow it. there is no peace.
              Even though there’s no-go zones, that’s not the general status at all.

anyway, point of the matter is that they need to work to have money to pay for the shelter or f.ck off somewhere else before it gets cold outside. that's the message Euros need to be telling these people. otherwise sitting on your hands, wondering if it's all over ain't doing jack sh.t about your problem.
              You cannot generalize euros in that way. There’s major differences in how they handle the migrants and refugees. That you personally want to send people back to war zones is on you.

Comment

Vast majority? That sounds unbelievable. Give me your source please.

I would think the employment rate to be quite lower than the native population, but that’s a far cry from saying that the ‘the vast majority are unemployed’, so I look forward to your source.

Is that your guess or do you have a source for that claim as well?

You cannot generalize euros in that way. There’s major differences in how they handle the migrants and refugees. That you personally want to send people back to war zones is on you.
                https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/10/on...den-have-jobs/

A study carried out by Statistics Sweden has indicated that migrant unemployment rates are sky high and that social welfare services are being disproportionately relied on by low-skilled migrants from the Middle East and North Africa, Aftonbladet reports.

The study examined statistics on how migrants who came in 2015 and after, who today have permanent residence permits, are sustaining themselves economically. What the study found was shocking.

The statistics showed that out of 40,019 migrants who are over 15-years-old, just 4,574 sustain themselves economically through some kind of employment. 18,405 get their livelihood from municipal support, whereas 9,970 receive economic sustenance from educational funding.

oh yes. Eastern Euros are far more smarter than Western Euros on immigration. sounds reasonable as opposed to turning European countries into their own war zones. their lands have been at war since the dawn of time. Europe isn't saving these people. all its doing is importing their problems that will grow bigger over time and spill across the continent. look it's already bad enough that your own country is implementing "border controls" on Sweden as you say. all this happened in less than a decade. import the third world, become the third world.
                Last edited by John Barron; 11-28-2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

just a bunch of future rocket scientists doing experiments.

Comment

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/10/on...den-have-jobs/

A study carried out by Statistics Sweden has indicated that migrant unemployment rates are sky high and that social welfare services are being disproportionately relied on by low-skilled migrants from the Middle East and North Africa, Aftonbladet reports.

The study examined statistics on how migrants who came in 2015 and after, who today have permanent residence permits, are sustaining themselves economically. What the study found was shocking.

The statistics showed that out of 40,019 migrants who are over 15-years-old, just 4,574 sustain themselves economically through some kind of employment. 18,405 get their livelihood from municipal support, whereas 9,970 receive economic sustenance from educational funding.
                    Thanks.

Wow. That's shocking! Even by swedish standards. Surely this should get the swedes to wake up.
                    oh yes. Eastern Euros are far more smarter than Western Euros on immigration.
                    Yeah. They have left the problem for the west to solve.
                    At least the eastern euros haven't been part of
                    sounds reasonable as opposed to turning European countries into their own war zones. their lands have been at war since the dawn of time. Europe isn't saving these people. all its doing is importing their problems that will grow bigger over time and spill across the continent. look it's already bad enough that your own country is implementing "border controls" on Sweden as you say. all this happened in less than a decade. import the third world, become the third world.
                    Well I think we as rich nations have a responsability to help refugees and people in need. How to help them and where to help them is where the major division in europe is. I think we mainly should help rebuilding and sheltering in the area they come from, but also give temporary shelter to those in need that comes to us.

Sweden (and germany) has taken it much further and has sowed the seed of disaster yes. Poland, Hungary and others haven't carried any humanitarian burden at all.

Comment

How can the men sleep at night knowing how much of their ancestor's work and tears and struggles they've given away to hordes of freeloading rapists?

My stomach would be turning 24 hours a day until I were driven insane. Having no future is the ultimate depression.

Being forced to sit there watching the end of your people's existence in slow motion is worse than any type of personal death or injury you could ever experience.

I guess being conditioned to hate yourself by television since early childhood & arresting anyone who spreads the data in graph format helps "lubricate" things, though.
                      Last edited by ////; 11-29-2019, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X