No announcement yet.

Got fired from my job at Starbucks :/

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got fired from my job at Starbucks :/

It was a pretty normal day, my shift was just about to end. I was really looking forward to going home and getting black out drunk; you know the usual.

Then walk in these teenagers. They looked out of place as I haven't seen them before in the neighborhood.

Naturally I was suspicious, they didn't even purchase coffee, a sandwich, nothing.

They claimed they wanted to use the bathroom but I knew they were up to no good, I know these people. So like any other law abiding citizen I called the police.

They came, arrested the urban...I mean teenagers and now they are making some big fuss about it and now I'm out of a job.

No good deed goes unpunished I guess.

Well truth be told: I knew one of them. I caught him in my girlfriend Jessica's DM's but that's another story.

Thats sum bullchit man. Sounds like all you did was protect yourself and the customers. You can sue for wrongful termination

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Thats sum bullchit man. Sounds like all you did was protect yourself and the customers. You can sue for wrongful termination
      I know man. The baggie hoodies really frightened me.

What the hell

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        It was a pretty normal day, my shift was just about to end. I was really looking forward to going home and getting black out drunk; you know the usual.

Then walk in these teenagers. They looked out of place as I haven't seen them before in the neighborhood.

Naturally I was suspicious, they didn't even purchase coffee, a sandwich, nothing.

They claimed they wanted to use the bathroom but I knew they were up to no good, I know these people. So like any other law abiding citizen I called the police.

They came, arrested the urban...I mean teenagers and now they are making some big fuss about it and now I'm out of a job.

No good deed goes unpunished I guess.

Well truth be told: I knew one of them. I caught him in my girlfriend Jessica's DM's but that's another story.
        I heard StarBlacks is hiring, send your resume to [MENTION]MAKAVELLI/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

I heard about that place. Dont they only serve the same people that got OP fired?

Comment

Good for you man! Doing what you know is right is the way to go. Funk corporate and their bullsheeit rules. But looking back, you may have seen that you just should have let those 2 funk sheeit up a bit. It comes out of corporates pockets, not yours. On top of that, you would still be employed.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              I heard about that place. Dont they only serve the same people that got OP fired?
              I just hope they have a strict restroom policy and no WiFi.

And now Jessica isn't answering my texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I just hope they have a strict restroom policy and no WiFi.

And now Jessica isn't answering my texts.
                Sorry about that brah, If you send me Jessica’s Instagram or Snapchat I’ll be sure to dm her and ask her to call you.

Just pm me her info

Comment

Shoulda shot them

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    Sorry about that brah, If you send me Jessica’s Instagram or Snapchat I’ll be sure to dm her and ask her to call you.

Just pm me her info
                    No worries, she answered and said she is with her daddy. Weird because he works at night.

I trust her though.

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    Shoulda shot them
                    Why do you think I called... Never mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X