Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REAL P4P #3 - RING Championship! - RUNGVISAI vs INOUE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REAL P4P #3 - RING Championship! - RUNGVISAI vs INOUE!

Let's get it on!!! Winner moves to P4P #3 like a gee-star!!

Inoue has beaten no-one. He scrapes into the top 10 if he beats rungavasai cause that's the only person he's beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
      Let's get it on!!! Winner moves to P4P #3 like a gee-star!!
      Damn good fight, man, but there's no such thing as "REAL P4P' number anything, just a whole pile of subjective snail turd.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Damn good fight, man, but there's no such thing as "REAL P4P' number anything, just a whole pile of subjective snail turd.

Got me thinking what a snail's chit looks like, I don't even know what they eat. Well, apparently that is snail shet in the picture so the more you know.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Inoue has beaten no-one. He scrapes into the top 10 if he beats rungavasai cause that's the only person he's beat.
          who has Gennady beaten to be #1? Yet if Inoue sweeps Rungvisai in a boxing lesson, he would have beaten the guy who beat Estrada and beat the #1 Chocolatito twice.

Don't feel scared for Rungvi. He's not going to replace Pac.

We see the bandwagon insecurities quite clearly

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            how about ''Pimp P4P'' or ''Quasi-Real P4P'' ?

Ring Championship for the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
              who has Gennady beaten to be #1? Yet if Inoue sweeps Rungvisai in a boxing lesson, he would have beaten the guy who beat Estrada and beat the #1 Chocolatito twice.

Don't feel scared for Rungvi. He's not going to replace Pac.

We see the bandwagon insecurities quite clearly
              Canelo And Jacobs along with some other half decent wins. There's absolutely no-one on inoues record, his best win to date is against some has been who lost every round to donaire. I'm not a fan of pacquiao or rungavasai so don't know what you are on about.

Comment

Canelo And Jacobs along with some other half decent wins. There's absolutely no-one on inoues record, his best win to date is against some has been who lost every round to donaire. I'm not a fan of pacquiao or rungavasai so don't know what you are on about.
                Canelo? The DRAW? Gennady became #1 when Ward retired. Therefore Gennady was #2 for a reason. When Gennady gets KO'd to Nelo in May, where will you have Gennady on the P4P list?

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post

Got me thinking what a snail's chit looks like, I don't even know what they eat. Well, apparently that is snail shet in the picture so the more you know.
                  Thanks, man, I didn't even know what that ish looked like, but I make this exact point probably once a week on average and it got a bit repetitive saying horse**** every time so these days I try to mix it up a bit.

Comment

lmao@along with some other half decent wins

he didnt beat canelo FYI

Comment

Working...
                    X