No announcement yet.

Worst dressed boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst dressed boxers

Pacman, Wilder, floyd, and Mikey Garcia are in the running..
    Feel free to add to the list.

Mikey isnt used to being in GQ its obvious. His tacky color combo is cringe worthy i know he buys his slacks at Burlington coat factory.

On the flipside, who got pizazz?

Oscar De La Hoya

Comment

^ Dame beat me to it! Feel like OP made this thread on purpose just to hate on golden boy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
          He probably think he looks the Sht lol. Only thing missing is the race horse cuz he looks exactly like a midget jockey

Comment

Look at the platforms on his footwear...

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post

Look at the platforms on his footwear...
              Those look like custom shoes that adds couple inches to his height. Only thing missing in this picture is his boyfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Those look like custom shoes that adds couple inches to his height. Only thing missing in this picture is his boyfriend.
                No idea why he's wearing super short slimfit jeans? It must be another illusion to make him look taller. But wtf is he wearing underneath? Almost looks like a sweat suit. The big bulky jacket makes his body look crazily out of proportion.

Comment

The new-era style of dressing just comes off so ****. The tight pants that dudes wear.

Here's a question I have. When all of these guys wear all of this tight stuff that looks almost ****sexual... Why do they wear baggy stuff when they compete? i.e. NBA, boxing trunks.. Why not dress just as gay when competing?

Comment

floyd mayweather. Spends a lot of money on his image yet somehow always looks cheap

Comment

Working...
                    X