No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Money received from Reed and JohnM. Thanks guys.
    **** I forgot. My bad. I will update my paypal when I get home from work.

Comment

• BattlingNelson

Any grand plans on how you're gonna spend that repeat championship $$?

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        BattlingNelson

Any grand plans on how you're gonna spend that repeat championship $$?
        Well kinda. If a very good to great fight comes up within a radius of 500 kilometers, I will buy a ringside seat and a beer on you guys expense lol.

Comment

Well kinda. If a very good to great fight comes up within a radius of 500 kilometers, I will buy a ringside seat and a beer on you guys expense lol.
          Good chit!

Comment

Thanks mate.

I don't think you should pay. If you had won the league, I'm quite sure we would have named one of the confirmed players as the liquor bet winner.
            Yeah I know that ... I swear I told Reed I was still in the Bet, I was in the process of buying a new house and moving and working so I just didn't respond in time but I was still in ... Send me the details and how much USD$ you getting and have a drink on me Bat, it was hard earned and I thought I had it this year but alas I will settle for the Bronze

Comment

• Hey Bat if it makes you feel any better .. I won my inaugural work FF League I barely scraped into the playoffs then proceeded to make every right move there was to beat a super team created by cheating, where someone gave him his best players bc he "had no use for them he couldn't make the playoffs anyways" ... we're getting a new comish next year at work

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                Yeah I know that ... I swear I told Reed I was still in the Bet, I was in the process of buying a new house and moving and working so I just didn't respond in time but I was still in ... Send me the details and how much USD$ you getting and have a drink on me Bat, it was hard earned and I thought I had it this year but alas I will settle for the Bronze
                I think we all appreciate your thoughts, but IMO it's right if you don't pay. Let's just say that you can send me 80 bucks next season ok?

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                Hey Bat if it makes you feel any better .. I won my inaugural work FF League I barely scraped into the playoffs then proceeded to make every right move there was to beat a super team created by cheating, where someone gave him his best players bc he "had no use for them he couldn't make the playoffs anyways" ... we're getting a new comish next year at work

Comment

• Prize received from DeadLikeMe.

Thanks mate.

Go pack go!

Comment

Prize received from DeadLikeMe.

Thanks mate.

Go pack go!
                    just sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post