No announcement yet.

Jermall charlo is not a bum. But severely limited fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    I disagree, simply due to the adjustments that he was able to make once he calmed down. Changing the head slot, working the double jab, punching to the lead shoulder, seeing the straight right and throwing it, etc.

There are holes in his game (he gets hit too clean when he presses the action, and he does punch wide in spots), but you're a fool to write him off.

Also, how do you square a fighter being world level and, even begrudgingly so in your case, a top 10 middleweight yet also being one of the 10 biggest hypejobs ever? lol
    He lost almost every rd and look who he was fighting. Last paragraph. If you don't get it then I can't help you.
    Last edited by satiev1; 12-23-2018, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      Jermall Charlo beats Canelo right now.

Possibly GGG too. GGG is old and his reflex isn't what it used to be. He also does not fight a Korobov type defensive style.
      I completely disagree.Canelo and GGG walk through him
      Like soft butter. Charlo telegraphs his punches even the jab most of the time. I was impressed with Charlo making an adjustment to avoid getting tagged with the straight left so
      Often, but there are levels to boxing and GGG and Canelo are at least two levels above Charlo.
      I think he could give Jacobs a tough fight but I think Danny beats him as well.

Comment

Limited? No! Limited vs a Southpaw? It looks that way, Korobov seemed Awkward for him and it took him a while to adjust to those straight lefts that he was getting popped with

I don't like the Triangle Theory "What If" "What Would" Nonsense lets FIND OUT! Hopefully these fights get made and we can find out how things would play out. If Jacobs don't get Canelo in May then Jacobs vs Charlo at Barclays is a big fight for both, MAKE IT HAPPEN! I think he stops Jacobs personally but hey it is only one way to find out

Lets raise the stakes even more, I think Canelo and GBP should demand that they fight and the winner gets Canelo in September 2019
        Last edited by sicko; 12-23-2018, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Oh you’re that kind

Black power black panther right? Lame ass racist charlo gets put to sleep by canelo no doubt about it.
          The same kind as you. Charlo racist? LOL based on what?

You’ve been banned twice for racism on this site you POS. You are a disgrace to your race - the human race.

Comment

All of a sudden korobov is the top MW with the best defensive skills and beats everyone else. That's why Charlo struggled

You mayweather/broner fans will never learn will ya?

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              All of a sudden korobov is the top MW with the best defensive skills and beats everyone else. That's why Charlo struggled

You mayweather/broner fans will never learn will ya?
              Well it's either that or "the system" keeping them down. Kind of ran out of excuses now lol. Korobov the Goat

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                Lol. Tell that to andy lee. Also watch the jose fight where he got hit plenty of times. It's just that jermall is very basic and telegraphs his shots. Korobov was able to see them coming. Jermall is a crude caveman fighter. Nicholas walters 2.0 of the mw division. Add to the fact he's fought absolutely no body.
                Problem is when you try and tell his fans he needs to step it up they go postal. Fighting guys that present a challenge improves a fighter but some of his fans are a special kind of stupid. I'm saying some, most of his fans are OK.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  Jermall Charlo beats Canelo right now.

Possibly GGG too. GGG is old and his reflex isn't what it used to be. He also does not fight a Korobov type defensive style.
                  Boksfan
                  G G G
                  ggggloveking
                  stealthradon
                  maxi_
                  satiev1

Your GGG fanatic bretheren has bailed on you and is choosing an awfully poor ship to jump to.

Please help him

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    He lost almost every rd and look who he was fighting. Last paragraph. If you don't get it then I can't help you.
                    You think that Korobov won almost every round? lol.

Comment

Bum = SEVERELY limited fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X